Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Matters not to me which side you join at this point one more person on their side will not be the breaking point of me just as one more person on this side wont help progress us any further.....

So basically what I am saying is you are free to pop in my feed if you want to war truly and I will make sure that you are satisfied to a Tee. I cant speak for anyone else as they might not be as nice to you truly.

2. you'll side with me, damnit.

3. Hell, whatever the **** your clan is called it is!

4. This all is so interesting...

5. Pain. They all in this clan. I ain't gotta fail for you to check my roster.

6. It's not really fighting as I recognize/know several members in that aces and whatever the **** clan and no one in Osiris. Need something to do while my WoW account is frozen :D

7. I would but all your inc lags my device making it annoying to search for anything outside of my feed.....

So to those I have not visited yet....I am sooooo sorry just know that I lovesh you all too....but blame Pup.. :D

8. Alright, someone tell me the ground rules and I'll get started.

9. no rules. just fight.

10. No rules? Outrageous! I like it.

11. Rule 1: Fire at will
    Rule 2: Don't cry
    Rule 3: Be Pains bestie.

Yep think that covers it all. Go for it.

12. 1-who the hell is "will"?
    2-real men aren't afraid to cry. as long as no one sees it. unless you are at the movies with a girl and something sad happens. then you can shed a single tear. wet cheek = wet date.
    3-i don't want to be your bestie. i don't like pain. pain hurts me.

13. 'There a clan I join?

14. Word.... I didn't cry at our movie date.
    I cringed...
    What's that mean?

Lol. Wait.

That girl. Was her name Megan? Or am I mixing up badly written *****-ish horror movies again? 

15. My favorite selfie of Megan. ️

16. If fight as well as you chat  you would be good as all ways no stats thinking they no every thing