Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. YAFI wiped Os off the face of the planet

2. And to this I say.....

I don't always eb.....but when I do its when I pinned, potless and in the middle of an osw..... :cool:

3. Pain, anything within ToU is my sight.

4. I don't always drink beer but when I do I drink to excess-pain.

5. Excellent...Nuff said dear Lady.....

6. Forgot the quotation marks am I finally stupid enough to talk to the people we do be fiten?

7. Pain, I'm not trying to he your pin. As long as you are repinning yourself on my worthless BH tagged personal meat shield I'm fine  I'm more than happy to use other accnts on clannies. Not much difference in you self pinning and me sitting on you like last night 

9. Stop pulling this Balto said this Balto did this crap.

10. Shrek is life. Don't you know this?

11. :lol: pup come on now....You know ill hit all your accounts....just fail one time so I can catch them and I got you :D

12. This all looks fun. Is there a sign-up sheet available?

13. Indeed.....

My news feed.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. You just assume I'd be against you?

15. yeah. just pop into Os-StRaWbErRy-JAMES ' news feed. he'll tell someone else to sign you up.

16. Two sides, no? But one "sign up sheet" according to you, it seems. I've seen complaints about the outnumbering but you pretty much just asked me to join the other people ^.^

17. Awww you wanna roll with Pain? I must warn you I am severely hated and you would not get a warm welcome at all.... :shock:

18. Because we as a small group are devoted enough to win as is.

19. he likes pain, ark. but i knew you wouldn't want to join osiris.

20. I'm bored, patient and I don't give a **** about what happens to my newsfeed or my allies. I'd side with anyone at this point.