Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 16 pages of a noob thats crying. Its simple this noob has a big mouth and spams walls thats why he gets farmed. He ask for cf to one person while he insulting other members at the same time. Thats not how it works bro and thats why you getting farmed.

2. How is drgn i cheater might i ask?.

3. Roni show up in my news feed dear come on be like lethal dropping build let's see it calling you out

4. @a_hero you should probably stick to playing the game because your foruming skills are bad

5. I don't c me crying once, and actually your members are pming me with respect, we both know those wall spams came long after you guys broke cf, keep up the lies bro, I'd hate to c what type of person u are in RL

6. I'm not pming you so don't say we are

7. Are u all of OS wolf?

8. And I want say who is so don't ask, nothing wrong with respect between warriors

9. wolf your dtw maybe cause your too small to hit you. so stop acting like you the bad man. why would i go backwards n drop my stats to hit you DURR how about when time has passed you hit me

10. Well maybe if your woman enough you would. Cause to me you're all talk and no action. You know where my new feed is.

11. This has been one of the better threads in AT in a while...

...my posts are neutral if you have no realised lol

12. I was telling others too wolf...very controversial thread right here XD lol

13. wolf you defect i been hitting i prophet and the big accounts in 46 & 2 why would i be scared to hit you dont give me jokes. yes im so in fear of you i want to quit kaw because the thought of being demolished by you leaves me in trembling in fear

14. I know roni and hero and lethal still waiting. Yes ik lethal I'm gonna fail everytime

15. Defect eh? I thought name calling was for little kids roni...... when you wanna mature and talk show up in my news feed please you bore me with your nonsense talk

16. Lethal- a noob caught doing the exploit, had his build tore down by devs and is now refusing to grow because he knows the amount of people that will hit.

So you're farming newbies? People that haven't even earned their 90day achievement? Hope you feel good about yourself then.

OS- leave the thread and ignore him. I've seen people like him. They are fueled by the amount of people still talking to him, but what's he going to do when no ones talking, except hitting ? Hell get bored, and realize he's a pathetic noob on here.

Excuse my rudeness

17. Lol @ wolf trying to play with the big kids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.