Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I consider more like dropping to featherweight then taunting the higher weight classes who can't fight you.

But again to each his own

one more question though, how come you didn't do this before your build was dropped?

2. Corsair he explained in the original thread that bigger players tend to migrate towards alliances. So when they get farmed they go crying to their clan.

3. Which usually results in the clan hitting them

4. I really don't believe that answers my question hero, now does it?

5. Being the fact he was hlbc most player his size are in big alliances which tend to be very protective of their members. So his business would be useless at that size

6. And unless you're lethal then I don't believe you are qualified to answer now are you.

lethal I'm sorry for all the questions I'm a bit of a curious George I suppose

7. That is what he stated in the last thread so I'm sorry if I am unable to answer your question.

8. Corsair I never taunted anyone to fight me, they farmed me for not drooping my clan name, bc os tags on clan, mine mean off system though,,my blunder for not remembering that they are also Osiris tags but it is what it is at this point

9. Lmfao os calls breaking cf tactics wow i used to respect u guys

10. Who knows big mike on one post they deny breaking CF in the next it's tactics lol

11. This isn't a cf or anything but I have to give respect to os-LaLa and os-cowboy,,they dropped builds alot to protect their members and not many would do that,,,extremely courageous,,,respect to u two for sure

12. And -vigilante- your the first person who's gave me a bit of a problem since I've been this size,,you were an unexpected surprise lol. Warriors should be able to show some respect screw all this bashing

13. Lethal, I'm impressed, much respect man, wow  OS, step your game up guys ! Find a loophole around his smaller build ! Encouraging OSW here *winka winka blinka blinka*

14. Osiris stop embarrassing yourselves have some self respect and get your stories straight

15. Says the fake IG traitor.

16. Can you show us some screen shots lethal? SS or BS.

17. Hmm… it looks like it started out clan vs clan… then your clan left lol, and now youre crying because youre the only one and they have no other targets… im with Osiris all the way on this one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.