Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh I meant to post this long ago but forgot with the fighting... All of you forum trolls that have begged me to shoot my build up so u can hit me,,,view my hired guns update under wars,,I shot my build up to 5mcs for like a week to do bigger contracts and to see who would back there talk up...it's posted right there in the thread "anyone's who's been dying to get at me here's your chance". Guess how many inc I got.....0 lol...big surprise

2. Wow. I read upto page ten. Pretty fun read. What i dont understand is why osiris broke the cf. This could be over and done with.

3. I believe you made that thread on the 13th, then you made one on the 16th saying that no one would hit your main if it was in a big Alliance.

1. that's not even half a week having your build up
    2. I didn't want to hit until you made the second thread I mentioned

please explain when I had the opportunity to hit you after I had a reason to?

4. Let me rephrase that cowboy showed up in my news but I meant the forum guys who arnt in this that keep telling me to upgrade and blah blah

5. Silly me, I forgot to mention your build was already torn back down on the 16th

6. However many days it was there were the sane people on my other thread before hired guns saying upgrade

7. What's up with all these randoms joining in on hitting lethal!  All these bad asses, 40 people hitting one guy and acting like big ****

8. Hahahaha lethal your build is a joke. Hahaha wtf?!!!

9. os-s3th is LieLalas alt account previously named guru

10. I c alot of Crap Here - lethal Upgrade and i make vs you a 1 vs 1 you should have arround my att stats so you can earn from me  Deal ? Than you can Show me how active you are

11. Give him he Osiris ;)

12. Lol ya aga I'm gonna spend a tril upgrading to fight u,,, ill tell ya what, u pay for my upgrades and gladly

13. So you prefer to just fight noobs with little to no war experience lethal? Or is that you have angered too many ppl and are scared to grow? Either way tell us why you refuse to grow?

14. Really I'm interested in your personal reasons for not growing

15. Bc it's a game and I'm having fun lol, I solid a clan in war yesterday and stuff like that amuses me, I only play this for fun..it's not a growth competition for me..

16. Trust me I can understand the fun in upsetting ppl, but I personally prefer a more competitive fight. At least a fight where I can be hit (kinda like being hit) and against people who know how to hit back.

That's just me though and I can see you're having great fun here. Keep up the... um... Keep it up champ

17. Just remember, it's just a game, play it how ya want

18. What I did I'd essentially no different than people with bad ass e war armour dropping to GH...it's like a boxer dropping to a lower weight class to have an advantage, happens all the time

19. I just went from heavy weight to feather weight lol....I have an eating disorder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.