Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. By the way. AAH isn't my home clan. I don't have a home clan. Chew on that you piece of crap.

Oh and I don't have any alts :)

2. Roni why you dtw?? ^ put up and shut up

3. Dark 96 inc in an hour is less than 2 a min, plus I've got forum nubs hitting

4. swiftly no excuse im being scoutbombed but im hitting someone with my army

5. Yea,I think swift could own lethal

6. I was a 6m cs hansel. I know how to own you in many ways. And bore you out of ya ******* mind.

7. Arb, idk swiftly at all but comparing bfe/bfa lethal is in the lead lol

8. U will all see swiftly with a forum apology one day, either that or an inactive account

9. BFE is the only thing lethal has on me.

On the other hand, all I need really is to farm his *** till he quits. This could take a long time. I don't care.

10. Phoe,he may have BFE but I've heard of swiftly,he a well known farmer.

11. Inactive account. Don't think so.

Apology? I don't think that will happen either.

12. I don't farm people off wc. I don't do a full unload on the battle list. I'm a eb fairy.

But when I want to **** you off. I bloody well will.

13. Bfe+bfa

Seems nobody cares about bfa anymore....

Like i said idk swiftly so idk how a 1v1 would turn out but on lethals end atm it is like 100v1 lol

14. Lethal said I'm in his CA. Where are the hits?

15. i just got 405,000,000 from you os - artificial pro. how much did you get from me? ?? NOTHING cause all you did was scout me and assassin me. but i give you respect you do osiris proud synthethic least you dont cower behind a gang to hit. your man enough to hit alone.

16. Come out of pin lol

17. Dtw everytime I check

18. Me? Of course I pinned myself. I would be a idiot not to. Plus I'm pinning myself on you and another player.

19. Osiris really do seem like the assholes in this situation. I had quite a lot of respect for them before, but seeing some of the posts here has made me lose all respect. Go get 'em Lethal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.