Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farming care bear what u just said is bannable under TOU

2. Drgn where I at now? Lol

3. So then you weren't caught?

4. My buisiness is irrelevant, accusing someone is bannable

5. What he said isnt against ToU. It's a fact, what Bear said. It wasnt an accusation. Which is against ToU.

6. Then if you WERE caught I'm not accusing, I'm stating. If you weren't and you received your stats legittly then id be accusing. Which one is it?

7. If the mods did their jobs instead of playing favorites your statement would be sent to alts and you'd be gone

8. Ask eagle if its not bannable, I got that straight from him

9. Plus. Why are you always referring to Drgn? "Drgn were you at now...", "In Drgn's words...".

10. Like I said, I'm not accusing if its true. I'm stating facts, not accusing. Are you accusing me of accusing you? That's bannable bro, eagle told you already.

11. Lethal. Your post about "if mods did their job"... Makes no sense to me in the second part of the sentence.

12. This thread isn't about why my stats are what they are so troll about it all u want lol

13. Should really watch what you say. You already proved your build was tore down, so that makes my statement a FACT, instead of a accusation. And your comment an accusation of me accusing you. Please, tell me more about how I'm wrong?

14. And swift the mods send comments like that to devs, also from eagle, that's why my comment about not doing Jobs,,any other fool reading tihis could understand that

15. How was it proved lol? Plz enlighten me

16. drgn was also caught cheating and got his kingdom knocked down which goes to show those in high up. with. power are tainted n dirty too. nobody is better than anybody. but lol also lethal drgn is a coward he also put osiris onto 5th screenname when he was challenged to a. one versus one. so it seems none of them can finish what they start they hide behind a clan. like cowards

17. Two things OP. Firstly, your thread title gives false info, you say that this situation is the biggest joke in kaw, you are wrong. The biggest joke in KaW at the moment is YOU.

Secondly. I've been lurking this thread all day seeing all the comments etc. And I've got to say, your attitude stinks mate. Seriously.

Your attitude is so disgraceful that I've decided to offer Osiris my help. Not that they probably need it. But I did it because I can probably hit you and therefore I am of use to them for now. I don't want to see anymore big stat accounts being torn down for some loser like you.

18. "My business is irrelevant"
    Don't know about you but if someone said something like that I'd prove them wrong, unless of course they were right?

19. The spelling mistakes by people posting here...

Where do I even begin trying to correct them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.