OSF

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like 2 join ASF

2. Open for 5 hits a day.

3. I bought about 40 mil in allies. as they sell the money will be there to farm

4. My transition is over, I am now infinite hit OSF again, and I will gain much higher rewards for the new players... As many hits as you want, but be warned that I have about 5k defense from my allies (in bonus value)

5. Rozo if it tells you 5k you know you still have to do the times 0.02 to that number right? If so you only have 100defense which can beat some new players with depleted troops

6. 0.0 wow this Theadore is getting LONG

7. No Cor, I said from bonus because I already did the math... It was about 100k defense from allies... But it matters no more... I barely have any more ally defense...

8. Rozofoshozo is helping me build up my soldiers for now. Will be open again very soon.

9. XD Yuck your silly...

10. I coast 100mil more then yesterday :)... Won't be on much, schools back :(

11. Open For 5 a day if you can get past my tower.

12. Resign from osf cor made me now I'm sad

13. He had towers and high def allys so he was a bad farm and was complaining about lack of growth. Now he's in Lightning Hammers soon probably. I don't 'make' people

14. I'm no longer an OSF. Sorry but I just need a change for awhile.

15. I am going to be temporarily resigning as an OSF. I have been OSF almost since I started playing KaW, and I would like to spend some time playing with other builds. This is effective now. Please consider me a close friend and ally of the OSF, and feel free to come to my wall if you need help with wars/spammers.

16. Is anyone an oaf anymore? Seems like Benny and Titan and
    that's it.

17. Don't forget Rozo... I'll update official list soon

18. I'll become osf if I become worth 70million

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.