OSF

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok I'm once again an OSF but I'm not open yet until I get the money lost from the war back.

2. 3rd time making this post, summery:

I'm going to attempt to OSF for the top100. When completed, anyone who can hit me gets unlimited hits. Still under construction.

Hope this one goes through....

3. This OSF is open. 5 hits a day for anyone, 7 for guards. Guards please post if we havn't met.
    

4. 3rd time making this post, summery:

I'm going to attempt to OSF for the top100. When completed, anyone who can hit me gets unlimited hits. Still under construction.

Hope this one goes through....

5. The war is over... I want to make this clear right now... There are NO exceptions for OSF rules! If someone fails to stop after warnings, they WILL get bashed! You do NOT get forgiven because you have bigger friends that will carry you!

If any instance that breaks this
    conditions occurs, I will be leaving OSF..
    .RozoFoShozo

6. What are the requirements to be a guard for the OSF

7. Pretty much your undying support and a promise you arnt signing soley for guards benefits an protection, it has been recognized that to stop spammers we need low stat people as well

8. Question: I've downloaded Palringo and while searching for Fortresses group, I saw a group called OSF Destroyers, The 3 people claim to be OSFs...please identify yourselves.

9. Ooh you caught me, and my plan to destroy the osf from the inside out :/

Jk ;)

10. Hmm I now have a palringo group.

All allied clan heads and OSFs and guards please download palringo and join group: the osf

Note: You need update 3.0 or whatever for this. I do believe palringo is also on the computer if you can't download it

11. Open for spies. Small stats. No tower. 3 per!

12. <------ Guard For Osf

13. How do I become a guard?

14. At Krogg

It is called : the osf

15. Villan, read page one and two, you are an unknown and we are accepting low stats players atm feel free to apply

16. Were in LOL cats did you find that

17. AHH MY EYES THEY BURN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.