OSF abusers

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MiLKiN_MaN, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Then get him to stop abusing or we will have a pretty little war

2. You can't hit anyone with stats below 10k... Newbies can hit you all they want

3. Well, I was going to say it's a private affair between Rozo and Kow, but then I saw the post above... This will be interesting

4. Ehh, don't bother ... I can take emm... It's called suicide spybombing!!!

5. ALAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Rozo, KoW is currently spybombing me. I'll post known allies of KoW in a sec War has been Declared calling in all ASF and OSF and allies!

7. Hey fortress do Templars go to war?

8. Due to the fact that they are abusing OSF system and are now targeting all OSFs, I'd have to say yes lol

9. Will DragonBane be part of this war?

10. Ur the leader and you support the osf m. Give or take ur choice

11. Sorry Ryol, been busy and yes I'll take all i can get

12. Ok we have a guy named OSFspammer1 no need to warn him just spam him

13. Cor what can I do to help. Message my wall with specific instructions I can follow everyday.

14. Has anyone reported xxirishxx yet? Checked his wall, looks like he's had a few warnings.

15. Chaodin, warnings from more than one OSF is common. If an OSF is still getting spammed he/she quietly calls in guards and they take care of him. If there is Still Spam they go up here. And sorry milk just saving needless hits posted

16. Gotcha  thanks for always taking the time to explain things to this clueless noob.

17. Xxrish seemed to stop since I warned him ^_^

18. Goku has been warned 2 or three times by me and a few other OSFs I think it's only right to put his name down.

19. Xxirishxx hit me about 20 times in a row I know I'm asf but I want him on the list

20. R3born is at it again