OSF abusers

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MiLKiN_MaN, Oct 9, 2009.

1. So you've gone into complete lockdown.

2. Just placed a tower and am on lockdown. Will reopen when jtown beastyboi and dsf5 are done and I finish my next lvl 3 guild. Sorry guys but you can blame the 3 above - get your daily 5 from them for now 

3. All OSFs see the OSF thread and put up 1 Lightning Tower to starve out these spammers, we all have to do it or they will get thier cash from another member. And I mean now. If you can still hit us the limit is still 5-7 for guards

4. Keeping farm closed for a few days. Due to the constant spam from jtown I have a need for some lvl 3 guilds to free up land to deal with future issues easier. Feel free to get your 5 daily hits from jtown though. 

5. I'll bank all my money so no one can hit me till I can buy a tower

6. OSF members post the name of the people you want me to hit and I will hit them everyday

7. See zrakes post

8. Add xxirishxx to the list.  keep him down for a few days boys and girls

9. And evil_elf posted to xxirishxx's wall that he isn't OSF... He has no right to use this to get revenge... Join OSF before you try to abuse it...

10. Hazabo hit me 30+ times. Then I check his walls, looks like he did the same to some other OSF. 

11. Peace from beasttyboi

12. Ok ok, Cease Fire from R3B0RN! Situation is under control. 

13.  

14. Sleepassassin, after 2 warnings, has continually chosen to attempt spying/stealing from me and failed... He feels that he needs a stern talking to... Reward: infinite hits for a day, Just ask and I will put up the money for you

15. RozoFoShozo OSF Is now closed until sleepassassin is farmed out and immobilized... If you are caught farming, retaliations will be rewarded 10fold...

16. Alexis_96 continues to spam me after two warnings and a spy spam from myself. Any guards or anyone who reads this has free attack until they understand.

17. Oh, by the way, sleepassassin is a non-OSF but is full spy and no defence... Pretty much infinite hits...