Orisons of Glory - Part 8

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Can you add tool tips to enemy spells for device, like so I know what the spells they have do instead of having to get in pc to see what they do?

2. There is a description in the thread, only thing i can say is maybe write it down.

I'd suggest sending feedback, this might get lost in the posts.

3. This event sucked I tried but it was rubbish. Also the lb was at 27k within hours an I hit the bl. Nice job.

4. Wondering the same myself

Edit: just got it myself it's just a spell that helps prevent excessive losses from farming...2 HR spell that lowers the amount of item u lose when hit by 5%
    Mine is lvl 0 RN but I assume it increases 5% at every level

5. Cool event. It's fun already :)

Nice work devs

(So many haters on this forum - y'all need to chill and just have fun)

6. Have you seen even the top 100 LB? People definitely have stealable favors and you're only getting 1-4 items for about every 2 steals? :lol: :lol:

7. Maybe you aren't hitting the top 100 lb. And keep im mind, people may be banking 2k per day.

8. You don't know who im hitting, i know who im hitting, been beating on him and his clan for awhile now, he ain't lb material, he's barely even active

9. So if I bank 2000 stealable favor a day will all of it still count towards my rewards at the end of the end of the event and add up in addition to whatever unbanned stealable favor I have?

10. Yes. What is shown in the rewards tab is only unbanked, but the banked will be added at the end of the event

11. I have done over a few unloads on players who have stealable items, but I got none :-?

12. So this event will have 12 parts total?

13. PvP blitz added next event pls.

14. The entire event is pvp, making the point of a pvp blitz redundant.

15. I've received many stealable items and now I've opted out and got a message that they've been converted to non-stealable ones - but where are they? It says now I got zero!?!

16. I was never opted in this event is stupid

17. It should be easier to get item from ppl without spell protection. 5-6 success attack or steal should get some items.. plz make it happen. Otherwise not fun for that effort trying to robbing ppl items..lol. If robbers cant get any money from ppl they might have to change their profession lol

It will be nice if u can put day hits limit from same person too like 50-100 hits/day. So U don't wanna feel bad for u self or prevent ppl from hitting their Alts limitless..

18. I successful attack/steal more then 60ppl (they finished eb and don't have spell protection on them) and get 0 item's from them
    What I'm doing wrong?

19. Some have spell protection Bog. But with so many ppl u should get some item..

Dev..U should be able to cast or choose 1 of these spells only 1 time each day. So ppl can get some item. U have both item chest protection n item spell protection cmon wat da fun??

20. Okay Devs I don't know if its bug or something but I have wasted 8 unloads and got no items, someone on my wall says I opted out but I never did, nor does it show in my profile. fix it

Okay Devs I tried with those spells too still no change