Orisons of Glory: Part 6

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 2, 2017.

1. The level 4 stats of the harpoon is listed in the preview event tab. It says 'Tier 5 - level 0'. That is the max stats you can have by using the scales you gather the event.

The 'Tier 5 - level 10' is what the equipment will be once it is enchanted to level 10 after the event, using the empowered scales. Only the top 10 ranked players in the event will achieve this level on either the ring, shoulders or harpoon.

So the two stats shown are for the max possible during the event and the max possible after the event using empowered scales. Each equip can be enchanted afterwards using the empowered scales. How high your enchantment can go depends on the amount of favours you have collected.

You enchant during the event using regular scales dropped from ebs. You enchant after the event using empowered scales that you get depending on your event reward tier.

2. Is this fact or is this what you belive to be the case? Has ata stated you can upgrade the harpoon this way?

I only ask because in the preview it states Tier 5 - level 1
    84,426,865 Attack
    102,554,779 Defense
    41,149,999 Spy Attack
    34,553,434 Spy Defense

Now looking at the Tier 4 harpoon stats I'm seeing
    110,166,330 Attack
    120,773,412 Defense
    50,712,434 Spy Attack
    45,087,840 Spy Defense

So this would mean that Tier 4 Harpoon is 326.74mcs and Tier 5 according to the preview is 262.68mcs. Now this cannot be right, if I upgrade from tier 4 to tier 5 I lose 64.06mcs stats?

Something doesnt seem right, I honestly don't think preview stats are legit and some clarification is required. Peeps possibly chasing something that doesnt actually exist. Any offical reference from ata would be sweet, at the min it seems mainly speculation.

3. Where are you looking for the tier 4 harpoon stats?

Edit: I just found the harpoon stats. The stat increase, or decrease rather, does appear to be wrong. I have sent a ticket into the devs to see if they have an explanation/fix.

4. Devs,

If i get the Sommand's Harpoon after event but only at Tier 2 or 3 (lv1 or 2), Can I still use the Kralmora Scale to enchant it or I have to use scales to echant it to Tier 5 ( lv4) ?

If I can use use Kralmora Scale to enchant it from Tier 3 after event, what's the stats difference with the one which enchant from Tier 5 ? Is is supposed just 2 levels difference ? (means level 8 vs lv10 if both use 6 kralmora scale to enchant)

5. I'm hoping that the event drop is a trinket
    Good stats for a trinket

6. I think it has already been confirmed that it is. Terrible communication on ata's part though.

7. That's because it's already at tier 5

8. Devs responded to my ticket and said it's because tier 4 maxed will be stronger than tier 5 level 1, but just slightly. And then tier 5 maxed will be stronger than anything else.

9. That doesnt make sense. How should a tier 4 level 10 be stronger than a tier 5 level 5? I wish devs would give us exact stats for each tier and level instead of having us keep guessing. Would be incentive to know if we should spend money or not. I chose not to spend on this event be because there are no responses from devs and it all seems so shady.

10. Ok, not sure why you think that a tier 4 level 10 is going to be better than tier 5 level 5.

Someone said that tier 4 level 10 is better than tier 5 level 1, as it should be. No one will have tier 5 level 1. If you get enough scales to get tier 5, your gonna get enough favors to get higher than level 1.

11. True. But then will a tier 1 harpoon level 10 be better than tier 5 shoulder level 10?

12. Yes. Tier 1 harpoon level 1 gives more stats than tier 5 level 1 shoulders.

It would be safe to assume that the same is true for the level 10s.

13. I think that this should be extended as it's really hard to get enough scales for harpoon and whatnot for the players that really need it

14. Eh, maybe. However, the higher tier harpoon is meant to be elite, near unattainable. If it was extended, everyone would get it and it would be worthless.

15. I think the devs are talking nonsense in your ticket. Looking at actual tier 5 stats they are;

Attack 124,094,085
    Defense 129,240,056
    Spy Attack 56,333,103
    Spy Defense 50,456,113

So the actual stats for the current tier 5 are 360,123,357 this is 97.44 mcs more that stated in the preview for a tier 5.

Official ata clarification needed otherwise it really is speculation from what appears to be inaccurate information.

16. Bump for terrible and/or nonexistent responses from devs

17. What clarification do you want? All the questions have been answered.

18. What really sucks here is it seems one either has to go for items or go for scales. No support from here. To me worst event yet...