Orisons of Glory: Part 2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Nov 30, 2016.

1. No plunder bonus from boots, pretty much not worth it. Unless these ones give a bonus to pvp actions?

2. Still no oracle queen key

3. I agree with the other 2 posters here about adding a story line to the event..... it's bad enough it's a copy and paste. At least give us something to enjoy.... (As the short story from the previous chaptered event was a pretty good read for not being published).

I realize it takes time and effort but it makes the wait time between reloads that much more endurable.... 

4. I'm disappointed the armor doesn't match chapter 1. Hopefully the complete set looks good in the end.

5. I'm impressed... who did you bribe to get a response?

6. I've no queen key at the marketplace. And yes I've restarted the app a few times.

Fix it and give me a compensation for that issue

7. I had to give my soul to ATA. Along with all my savings and assets. :(

Really though, I'm surprised they listened! :lol: Charlie was good enough to respond and ask why it was a good idea to have it changed. He got back to me with an adjustment quickly.

It is appreciated and I wished that happened on a wider scale. Not necessarily an individual response to everyone, but more of a problem focused response i.e. PvP blitzes or new content.

Charlie also informed me that they're aware of the crashing issue on some devices and are trying to fix it. Though at this stage, there is no fix for it yet.

8. That's probably it tbh, it was to do with ebs so they want to listen...

They're still completely blind to the players that would spend on BOTH PvP and ebs.

9. Still no keys in marketplace.... how many days am I going to miss out on?

10. Fix keys in marketplace. This is ridiculous

11. Do you whiny noobs mean these keys?

12. Yes those keys. They're in your market place. Not mine and other people's. I've restarted kaw and even device. There no where to be found

13. Despite kaw's pm telling me where the keys are in the marketplace, I also still have no keys. So I have boxes that I'm unable to use and kaw basically telling me I'm blind.

14. Yep most likely. It was easy enough to fix.

Then again, increasing PvP rewards is easy enough to fix too.

16. A buddy was missing keys as well he finally uninstalled reinstalled app. It worked for both of us to get the keys. No pay pack for missed days but atleast you wont miss more.

17. Hi Yoyodog,

Are you using the new iphone app?

18. Yes I am using most current app

19. Its easy enough to make bigger plunder in pvp than HtE with open PS around. I don't see why pvp needs any more help as it already stands.

20. Finally after 2 days they are there. Smh no compensation for lost time and items