Orisons of Glory: Part 2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Nov 30, 2016.

1. There's not even an attempt at a backstory for the event and the PvP section of OP says "Favor of Gilmarant" which was the last event

Pls fix copy paste

2. [/font=sarcastic] YAY [/font]

3. No silver bars for top 10 and top 50 war event?

4. Bump this as Charlie is online ...

5. Deep breath.
    I know Another freaking event...

Just think of extra free gold helping people grow. If the event frustrates you. Just don't chase for this one and do what you do.

Works for me these days. 

6. This right here.

You've released a new app where a bunch of people can barely play due to the fact it's forever crashing, yet you've gone and released a new event? Why can't you guys fix major issues first and then release events to make event release smoother?

Instead you've gone and released an event putting certain users at a disadvantage from the beginning for a problem you still haven't fixed.

I've seen several comments about this around forums. I haven't seen you say you're working on it but I may have missed the response (someone point me in the right direction if so). Regardless, there's a major issue in your app and you choose the release of an event is more important?

Not to mention this another boring copy and pasted event. Everyone likes free stuff. But new interesting content is good too. Or if you insist on sticking with the copy and pasted events, make improvements. PvP needs higher rewards.

7. Why going back to two halves for 1 event item again? Last event only required 1 item and it worked for most of us.
    Charlie, are you the reason why the app has been crashing lately? Stop lurking and talk to us. You're still the nicest dev of them all.

8. Where are the keys in the marketplace to buy the oracle queen boxes?

9. Hope they fixed all the bugs with this event. Last time they tried this there were lots of problems. Still unhappy about their last try at this.

10. I still had plunder bonus time left from the Gilmarat event!!! Where did it go???

11. Same here! What happened to the plunder bonus from Gilmarat??

12. I had a 20% plunder bonus with time remaining from Gilmarat...over 60 hours worth...where is it??? We shouldn't be penalized because you did a four day event!

13. I lost plunder bonus time here too, we earned the plunder bonus from Gilmarat, you opted to run a "black Friday" event, fine, we are entitled to have both bonuses for our participation in both events

14. One mod reported it to the devs. While I'll say thank you to that mod, I wouldn't count on the devs addressing the situation. I lost mine as well as I'm sure all did with the same plunder bonus. A bug ....

15. TS and AFF drop the same? Seriously?

Not everyone is up to running ASoF consistently. Or LOTL and GOTH for that matter. Therefore AFF and TS is the best eb we can do, why make them the same drop?!

Funny how when GOTH was released and dropped the same as LOTL it was changed immediately. I bet the same won't happen here.

Another way to screw the mid clans. Thank you.

Edit: Charlie has informed me that it will be adjusted so that TS and AFF drop different. Thank you for listening and changing it and helping the mid clans out who usually run this rotation.

16. Am I missing something? Still unable to buy the keys for the oracle queen boxes

17. I can see the oracle queen key, but I must say it can be difficult. Too many old items are present....clean up needed!

18. Where's my story devs??

19. No oracle Queen key... what's the deal