Open RP here!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Amity_Amy_of_WoG__, Jun 8, 2015.

1. If you are interested in roleplay of any type feel free to message me!

2. In b4 pimd comments

3. Im a lion....rooooooaaaarrrr!!!

4. *rides in on unicorn*

5. Come and get it, tehehehe

6. It's alright because I'm saved by the beeeelllllllllll (lock)

7. Also, I RP as a fire truck.

8. *A hooded man enters the room with a freshly mutilated unicorn horn in his hand. Upon closer inspection, you notice flesh is still attached to the horn as if it was literally ripped from a unicorn's head. His mouth oozes with red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet colored blood as if he swallowed a rainbow & fed on the leprechaun at the end.*

(((Your turn)))

9. Here come the trolls

10. Bishop to a5

12. Go to pimd, they rp 24/7

13. This isn't rp unless you have sheep :(

14. You've sunk my battleship...somehow.

15. Open rp? I prefer closed rp except on tuesdays then it's sloth rp fri I get crazy and want bacon rp then sat and sun I need nuttella rp... I should make an rp clan and have a schedule on my cp just like in pimd :lol:

16. I walk towards the refridgerator and slowly open the door to discover what I havent seen for a very long time. As I have been away at work for the past 48 hours. I slowly begin to lick my lips as they open with the anticipation of that cold, wet coca cola touching my lips. Oh the taste...I can almost taste it now....mmmmmmm. I open the can with that distinct caaaaclish and the guggguggle as I poor it into the frosted mug from the freezer.

Ok, so i opened the door, my mouth and the can....is that enough open role play......lmao