Open Letter to Devs and Players

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Rulerz-KRAYZEE_K1NG-Rulerz, Oct 25, 2014.

1. You can log back into the regular acc on your phone I think. It Let me when I disconnected

2. I lost my first account because of the same reason, lol

3. I have not lost my account (I can still use PC) but now can't use phone

4. Well, yea, i can still use that account on PC too but no one has time for that.

5. Lock thread pointless one anyways

6. Played over 4years but doesn't know that you can't have more then one account linked to a device. Hope they bank all your accounts

7. #FreeHipsterprincess

8. Thanks to know won't spend any more $ spend 50 already

9. It's not that the Devs won't do anything

They can't do anything..

It's an automated response which they can't change

10. Indeed you broke ToU. One device = one account. And indeed the theory is saying the lock last 6 months. Tho my previous experiences (had login disabled several times due too many factory resets) that the lock last 2-3 weeks. Sometimes even less than this if meanwhile a major update is released

11. I had my main account which had over 500 nobility, 100 speakers, and 50+ crystals (I had just bought a chaos pack because I'm a sucker) locked.

They told me to wait an entire year... I did and they relocked after I tried to link it on my PC. The system is broken. Out of their power my ass, they're the ones who wrote the code to make it how it is, somethi/n

12. I had my main account which had over 500 nobility, 100 speakers, and 50+ crystals (I had just bought a chaos pack because I am a sucker) locked.

They told me to wait an entire year... I did and they relocked it after I tried to link it on my PC. The system is broken. Out of their power my ass, they're the ones who wrote the code to make it how it is, something needs to be changed in my opinion!

Please disregard last post

13. Lmao only 4 years? Noob.

14. TOU was not broken! You can only CREATE one account per device, op is talking about switching accounts on the device, (max is 6 times)