Open Letter to Devs and Players

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Rulerz-KRAYZEE_K1NG-Rulerz, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Devs,
    First, let me start off by saying I have played this game for more than 4 years and it has been very addicting and hard to stop. Unfortunately, the game has gone down hill from there. Not because of big features or anything, but because of the small stuff. The little stuff that ruin the gaming experience.

Just two days ago, I was just switching accounts on my phone to accept this clan into the clan my alt owned, and when I go to login, it says my account login has been disabled. I wait 24 hrs then check again, with no luck. Today, I contact a very nice mod (no sarcasm) who tells me that this means I am locked out for 6 months. Wait, what? Six months?!!??!?! But S4 ends tomorrow and I am on the border of top 500. How will I ever get it with my phone disabled. I am not gonna carry my laptop everywhere with me. So, I am appealing to the devs. Please, please, PLEASE let me back onto my account on my phone because I need to war on it to get top 500. Thank you

Rulerz-KRAYZEE_K1NG-Rulerz

2. Afraid the devs won't do anything about it, unfortunately your just gonna have to wait three six months.

3. And what makes me even more mad is that they did not show that I did not have any transfers available, otherwise I would not have done it.

4. What'd you do?

5. Confused 

6. I just was switching accounts so I could switch ownership of my clan.

7. On one device, clear violation.

8. There's a limit to times you can and clearly you exceeded it. Not sure why you feel they should make an exception for you.

9. Email them this happened to me when I was switching devices

10. U can't switch through 2 ACCTS on 1 device lmaoo

11. I got no warning that my maximum was reached or anything.

12. Lmfao u should read rules n stuff b4 u play games

13. Emailing won't help, u can't switch back and forth. if you have another device or PC u can log on to acct there

14. clearly u were accessing multiple accounts with one device which is against TOU, Emailing devs would do nothing as the lock is auto lock and not controlled by devs, They cannot reverse it, So you need to get new device to be able to access ur account or just live ur real life for 6 months

15. Sorry to post from alt, My main keypad is messed up

16. You can't have two accounts on one device... :roll:

17. Kings I warred with u before and im afraid you won't make it to the top 500. Better luck next season :lol: