OPEN attack. free gold! next few hours

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _0ne, Jun 15, 2013.

1. The brilliance is that you can't fail a pwar. We just need to set up a system to give the osf a profit, such as ally buying

2. OSF COME HERE FOR TEST WAR

3. So is ajax invited to the pwar??
    He might need funds too. Never know.

4. damn 93m. i guess that's the new plunder adjustment.

5. i can't post on your wall im silenced but 93m was what i got. and had to use pots. crazy bfa.

6. Lol FYI. Ajax welcome to hit too guys. He always has been. He just prefer hit the little guys and hansel in my clan instead. Nothing I can do about it

7. Would be nice if a b2b pwar clan came back. Would give the people who miss them a place to go.

8. But didn't the war start because he hit you? So it would be a full circle

9. haunts pay better than you imo. se those last 3 hits? tested the top 3 att pots individually to see if i could get through. had to use 46m in pots to get through at 93m plunder so a net of 47m. im at 800 on ally lb btw.

10. oh shoot forgot that im fully mithed too. o don't think ppl can pwar off of you dude.

11. Completely agree with you the pwars were awesome

12. Zatt, alot of folks getting through. Might be your towers.

13. Great way to spend your mith, you know? For 93 mil per hit that's an awesome deal.

14. maybe maybe... don't understand the logic of this update though. i might just be drunk.

15. The logic is that a tiny build with bfa that makes it as strong as an HLBC build will give fair plunder for its strength.

16. Now add in bfe and all will be good.

17. 101m per hit when I get through. Thanks OP

18. Boss..... Won't hit, too much respect for you 

19. I think the point people fail to see is that they spend 52mil in attack pots and, unless similar in strength, (ie: with 5mil or so static attack).... They are going to fail a lot.

So lets say you win 50% of the time with full pots. At 101mil per hit, you just made -3mil plunder. Way to got 0ne! You really showed ATA this time. 