oooh, Pinky!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Star_Child-, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinky your not a warrior. Your a forum noob 

2. Well if ya get Reqs to surrender it'll go quicker ;D

3. Yes u r reporting me for wallboard when all I did was answer ur question

4. Alex. Lol hey buddy, stop talking :) your making your clan look worse.

At random big acc that seems to have nothing to do with this.... How are ya? How you feeling today....?

5. ^ :lol: regs will not surrender!!

And dragonnub, this forim noob was persident of forums, being the reason wordmaster started his conquest to make me fall in love, so game noob maybe but I have my fans and haters alike ;) your entertaining out of all them, u are large and still don't hit

6. I already opened in cc and wc but only lost about 10m.

So
    Open

7. Weird how this thread changed lol

8. Pinky in the stinky?

9. Ice my bro, u won't find anyone but our own clan hitting on this thread, atleast the haters of pvp.

10. Lynx pot up please I want a challenge.

11. @ravana...u never know where I will end up

12. Pfft. I hate pvp. I still hit 

13. Pinky. I would hit you more but you pay horrible. Maybe grow a little. I am also waiting for a return hit. I am not into beating down a dead cat. Maybe you can pay a bigger friend to do your actual hitting while you run off with your mouth. Ohhh congrats on forum president. Hope you wear the medal proud and show it to all your friends. 

14. Asking for a challenge at such small stats be like j3 and pin people 3 times your size

15. I'm no idiot no I'm not gonna waste money

16. ^ I did I made a thread called forum ban and then got forum banned because of it :lol:
    Yes I'm still here = winning

We have discussed that CA is god, u don't get to decide who I hit, foxes and company are funto play with it

17. Hey lynx.you can sell your bronze bars now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.