oooh, Pinky!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Star_Child-, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. She was brand new and so I should farn her to teach her how to take an ass whooping right? YES! That's my method..

and for the record word I am an ass, u attracted to asses? U post about belles ass then u call me an ass?

Its cool tho I'm an ass guy my self

2. Huh so that's why pinky is messed up someone hit you to hard while you were in the sub clan?

3. Never been in sub clan, but I do think that a requirement to join a WAR clan should be have a good farming , don't agree? That's eb mentality and u won't win that 1

4. Lol u asked for attention cat is all overr that

5. It's the test how do they respond to farming. And claiming u r a part of LR and are untouchable is a fail. Though I have to admit I've Merced in a few beta wars and not taken a hit. Is that because of LR tag? Maybe but I don't go around saying u can't hit me.

6. Re: oooh, Pinky!a

Lex my clannies can spank me anytime, I don't mind at all, matter of fact I'm open to atk now, LR lurkers oblige since these noobs won't?

7. Implying that being a turtle makes you good at war big whoop you can take a few hits

8. Where did OP go?

9. Hmm Alex all talk or do u actually hit ppl

10. Dakota I actually respected you now I know ur just another noob like pinky

11. Who cares about op, where did my lover go?

12. [​IMG]

Cat took that as an invite

13. I'm not a noob lynx.you need to step away from the mirror

14. Yeah I hit people burning pots all day erry day. Don't worry I'll get to you guys in time

15. Told ya in clan thread cat was a bully

16. Pls hurry up Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.