oooh, Pinky!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Star_Child-, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starting a new kaw phrase ... if u make someone give up without hitting them then u just stormed someone, lol jk but metal was epic in that I'm watching u dance.
    Send your acct up to wc I bet it still don't get hit though..I'm a pvp guy and u bash me for it that's fine but when there is no war left and everyone hitting ebs, don't say I didn't try to stir the pot

2. @Fighter actually all of Pinky's legitimate noob-ish haters just seem to have all conglomerated on this thread.
    *Wonders if Lynx and op are the same*

3. Yes, Pinky, because opening myself to the USA World chat is giving up.

4. Lol how many haters does he have? Do I have to count with more then two hands cuz I'm not good at adding

5. Its not giving up roch, wc is full of eb nubs like this thread excluding a few..

U will see that u log on and nooone has hit u except maybe me ,I didn't want to but u keep going and its a bad look for u imo

6. Lol I think there's three. On here. Four if youd like to include me, although I don't usually hate on Pinky. I don't think I've posted any threads calling pinky out either.

7. I like cinnamon.

8. Ill take ss and show you once I'm on me account.

9. So what does it take to be in LR? Open question to anyone on this thread

10. Ss of what? U actually think people care?

11. Okay if it's not giving up, then why did you just call it giving up ^ up there?

12. I said I was making a new phrase, didn't u read?

13. :lol: I'm sure you know what the word insinuating means?
    I posted that in WC, followed by your little rants about how you hadn't even hit me, followed by your comment about 'you're boss when you make someone give up when you hadn't even hit them' blah blah blah insinuating I had given up.

14. 0.o 49 pages that's a lot

15. SS of the hits on my account prove you prove baby doll 

16. 46 pages. Welcome to the thread, my drunken friend! Glad you chose to come to someone else's thread and not post more of your own!

17. Speaking of giving up..

[​IMG]

18. I think that's relevant somehow.

19. Roch I'm just amping u up cupcake <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.