oooh, Pinky!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Star_Child-, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roch - spewing pointlessly dumb words on a thread and then quickly back tracking once realizing how pointless dumb they were, does not make you appear any 'less' pointlessly dumb. 

2. @melissa haha that's letting him have a day to rest and prepare the thread hence the wink?

3. [​IMG]

This is how many s I give about my fake gold and my 'precious' allies. I was just hoping you'd respect a 1v1
    Instead you've chosen to embark on a journey of 1vInactive

4. :lol: Grandstanding. I love it.

5. I didn't even hit u hahah dip ****, nor would I have...just showing yourr noobdom there roch?

6. Also, I don't believe I've ever backtracked, JBB

7. :lol: **** you.
    I'm a noob for not wanting to be hit.
    And then I'm a noob for not caring about your threats and opening myself up for attacks.

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

8. ill chalk that up as a go ahead and call it a win! Yes my arrogance sucks don't it? Yet still since the start of this thread I get 0 incoming

9. Your a noob if u didn't strip your allies first,*facepalm

10. There. Now you can say you've had at least 1 inc.

11. Nope. I don't care about my $$ or my allies. You can do whatever you want. I had 3bil on hand and around 6bil in allies. I give no shots about you or your threats, so here you are grasping for something else to hold against me :lol: call me whatever you wish. Make whatever threats you'd like. No fucks will be given today.

12. ^after saying plz wait blah blah, u cared but don't care , u love me then hate me, I love this **** kaw ftw

13. :? Groundhog Day

14. Anytime bro.

15. Lol no. I asked you to wait because I wanted to 1v1 you rather than come back to an already drained account because where's the fun in that? But you had to turn it into a noob thing as always, so I made myself open
    Like I said. You call me a noob for asking nobody to hit me
    Now I'm a noob for making myself open because I give no fucks.
    Pinky I think you're just mad because now you don't get all my gold to yourself :lol: we'll see what's what once I'm on Roch

16. Ughhhh......
    I hate being silenced.
    Cinnamon is failing at strip farming me...

17. Pinky you got someone to go a whole 44 pages about you? Nice bro

18. Cinnamon is a badass actually

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.