ongoing osw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XIII_J13LEE_XIII, May 2, 2015.

1. I'm in OSW with a statless alt, its a stalemate at the moment though.
    He's dtw and I'm DTS.
    Its gonna be a good close war.
    Stay tuned to see who wins :)

2. Sharp it's understandable as to why you're so butthurt. I would be too if I was in AWP.

But it honestly puzzles me as to when we pissed in rising_star's cornflakes. He's been butthurt at bh for as long as I've known him :( oh well. 

3. I don't know what happened to make you this salty but,
    Would you like some chips with that salt?[/quote]
    Nice account..what happened to the old one?oh and X i am lost as to what there is to be butthurt about?

4. I personally don't like this "opting in, opting out" stuff. If you're playing kaw, you should be opted in.

5. Any updates on what's happening?

6. I used to think BlackHand was past their prime, but they got at least three clans going strong now. I wouldn't mess with them too much.

I'm also not sure it's correct to categorize old bh as an OSW clan. Seemed to me they were a pro-farming clan mostly of spy builds.

7. I was in BH for around 2 months recently and I can attest to the fact that they are not one's to take lightly.

8. True....anyway during events osw clans complet the bl so if somebody hits them its something normal...nothing personal against you the clans in osw...

9. We both have br and we have both completed a few EBs.
    The growth game is strong.

Looks like EB is my best bet to grow and eventually win.

10. Where's Phil to explain all of the osws when we need him?

11. BH are a shadow of their former self and only really come to life when pvp events attract folk to them for it's duration.

They are good for pvp events though as a place to go first for opted in folk and lots of swords etc.

12. 

13. Ahh. I see you're in a clan with LWP. Must be preaching his butthurtedness to you  fair enough

14. Let's look at this at a more logical perspective

15. This

16. Larry lives?

17. I've played kaw since 2010 and probably done more pvp than anyone in you're clan, so don't need Hizzy to see BH are a shadow of their former self Xtreme.

If you think differently then you're deluded.