One of the greatest debates in music.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cha0z, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Tupac just came across as more insightful. Some of his songs struck notes of humanity that moved the soul. He wrote songs very well and he wrote ALOT of them. He was a young teenager when he started writing.

Biggie and pac appealed to a large audience and still do.

Tupac had 44 singles, 4 studio albums, 11 compilation albums, 50 music videos and 6 albums that were released posthumously.

BIG has five albums. 3 came out after his death.

BIG Life After Death album, released shortly after his death, rose to No. 1 on the U.S. album charts and was certified Diamond in 2000. Thats rare in hiphop.

Tupac around 75 million

Biggie around 58 million

Searching online has more facts to compare for a non bias statistical answer but im to lazy to do that. I like pac more.

The real question is who stood to gain the most from there deaths.

******* P diddy.

2. It's spelt crap, the c is silent

3. Retards
    Attempting
    Poetry

Just my two cents. x:

4. Bumpety bump bump

5. Music is like candy, you throw out the wrappers.

6. I love both, and I agree furiously with Fractals. Rap is awesome, if you don't agree then you're either a country music fan or you've listend to T-Pain and lil Wayne. Listen to some Bad Meets Evil if you want rap thats newer, yet still good. I like Beastie Boys, Eminem and Slim Shady

7. I believe Nirvana are much better than any "rapper"

8. Also here is a more seeious musical desscussion

Rolling Stones or Guns 'n' Roses

I vote rolling stones

9. Wtf? Rap? Screw rap

10. I hate all rap in general....

[​IMG]

11. @Ben

Approaching Nirvana?

I love the song You

12. Rap in general is bad. There are exceptional raps. Eminem is an exceptional rapper and tupac and 50 cent have exceptional rap "songs"

13. Oh dont forget snoop dog(changed his name recently to snoop lion)

14. Hip hop or Rap is mostly junk prerecorded keyboard drums. Baggy pant" welfare fashion" gody gold chains, crotch grab". Wash it once in awhile" bad poetry about how tough their neighborhood is drivel. Warner Records Sony and others have had their biggest losses in this category. They take album $ buy bling and bankrupt their act. Rap represents a 800M loss for the music industry in 2009 it's peak. Since the US music industry is totally based on graff the genre survive but just barely. The labels have are and will not support the genre as it has no future.
    Example any popular Rap artist outside Eminem. Read the words out loud, deep huh.
    Black eyed Peas "Boom boom boom" huge hit , and the message? Zero.

15. Definitely Tupac :)

16. Personally I like Adele

17. Greatest debate in music, lol

18. I prefer music over "let's see who can rhyme the fastest about whatever the crap comes up in our heads while a random drum beat plays in the background."

19. I still have yet to see OP put an actual music debate on the table. Talking to a drum machine is not music.