One of the greatest debates in music.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cha0z, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Y'all have crap music taste.

Obviously Hot Topic is the way to go.

Heh, not really.

2. I agree 100% OP

3. Kendrick Lamer and snoop dog is where its at

4. I'd go to a Lil Wayne concert just to see how "lil" he is in real life xD

5. "rap not hip hop" lmao BIG was the king of east coast hip hop! Lil Wayne is rap, waca flaca lame is rap, B.I.G., big pun, mosdef, Capone & Noriega and a thousand other QB rappers are truly hip-hop

6. I'd guess he is of the average height for his age and build.

7. He might be regular but i've heard he actually is short

8. Actually when Lil Wayne did RAP early in his career with YM, he had some good ****, he wasn't that bad. But when his ego got in the way he turned skinny jeans and got commercial. Now anything new he puts out is just a smack to all true hip hop.

Also, I think some of you are too young to remember the old term hip hop. It's like "Swag", it's been in hip hop for awhile. It means the same today but this was used by people like Big L, Too Short and they were G. It wasn't plaid, hipster glasses giant socks.

It was Real people rockin what they had with pride, no matter how scroungey looking.

9. Sorry..... Thought the most important music thing was Bon Scott v Brian Johnson

10. I vote for Led Zep

11. GnR 

12. 2pac IMO if you say lil Wayne is better thats because you are probably not even 13 years old.

13. Tupac and Biggie, along with other rap "artists," don't make music. They make noise. Unnecessary, rhythmless, torturous noise. Unfortunately.

14. It all about BEARTOOTH never heard of em...... Well check em out 

15. **** DUMBSTEP! ******* **** THAT **** IT'S FULL OF ********! THAT ******* **** IS ****!
    /end road/nerd rage rant

16. @Invic

Poetry at it's finest. Poetry with rhythm, with passion. Your opinion falls under the useless category.

17. Lol @invincible you clearly don't know what you're talking about. They rap to a beat, there's flow, and what I like most, rap songs actually have meaning (usually).

18. lil Wayne sounds like a dying giraffe

19. Wait I know who tops all am there names are the beastie boys