On Tower Builds...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by joe_, Dec 24, 2012.

1. I just think it's the fact, that other mech like hansels mech was removed in the EE wars to prevent dtw. So why should ONE type of build be allowed to become dtw.. Yet others have to use their troops wisely.

2. The Tower build in a short description. It is basically a build with high attack, defense, and spy defense. That's why they say with pots it is basically unbeatable. The cons are low plunder.

3. Thanks.

Oh, and I took the blue out and made your text pink. For effect.

4. I like pink :$

5. The last goodness knows how many pages of this thread is drivel! The same redundant arguments are coming up time and time again! People come on think before you post!

6. Anyone got a turtle build?

7. Glad it helped. No problem :lol:

8. What percentage of ppl are tower builds today. What percentage of ppl will be tower builds next week.

9. Hmmmm.... I've read all post and will be deciding whether to build war hansel or tower very soon. My input to devs and other fellow players is as follows. It does destroy ee wars having tower builds involve in the wars and their mechanics as to date but we also have to realize that we were given the opportunity to build tower as well(Which takes time and patience to get). If changes are to be made by devs on this build then all tower builds should be given the opportunity to switch there build and not have to start from scratch(granted they could sell their buildings) which is only fair!!! Time plus money was used and time can't be given back but money can. Change mechanics=refund them money

10. Kaw_admin thread he says that they will be changing mechs on them on the update...

11. Just been in another war top 10 plunder roster all tower builds with 0 k.o. This is seriously depressing.

Now Ccuple all those tower builds with a large number hansels and attack builds just feel obsolete like a square wheel. ^_^

This update can't happen soon enough. :p

12. I haven't posted this (my) thread for quite some time with specific purpose.

I could request it locked at any time, but frankly, what is a forum if not a place for discussion?

If any feel directly insulted by my words, I honestly feel bad for you.

I've done nothing to anyone personally, nor said anything personal about any one or any clan present on this thread, or in Kaw.

To say otherwise would be silly and foolish, at best.

Bringing issues such as these into the public eye isn't an easy, or even desirable endeavor for most.

That said, there will always be detractors. That is not unnatural.

What separates dissent from insult is key here. Believe me, I have friends and enemies alike with this build.

The Developers decided to take a hard look at the build, not me or anyone else. Several moderators have shown support, though some more publicly than others.

This thread is, and always has been a forum for players to speak their minds on the mechanics related to a specific build.

If certain folks deem it to be about themselves specifically, know this: I likely don't know you. As such, I have no quarrel with you.

If you feel the need to hit/strip/farm me because of some imagined slight, that is your issue, not mine.

If you feel that I have personally referenced you or your clan, again...that is your issue, not mine.

The community spoke, not me.

I simply provided a platform for them to speak upon. To say otherwise would be disingenuous to the legitimate situation.

13. Just so all know what I did all could do they just did not know how was not as easy as a build second when u could steal on haunting and lose no spies lots did it devs fixed it now devs need to fix this its cheating as much as any of those so devs man up fix your ****

14. In past even before plunder wars if a player had all spy towers and no guild or troops buildings like a forge. Developers had ban such builds. They were open to all. By open to all I means how they hows. They lost far less gold compare to an osf even when tightly managed.

15. How they works*

16. Not sure from Joe's post if he has taken hits over this, but I can say that I have. 

As mentioned before, it's not a personal attack. Peeps in my clan have tower builds. My build has always been tower heavy. It would be a trivial exercise to bang a few more up and join the 'strategic' fraternity.

But for mine, the devs have created a pretty good sw system in EE. And while more and more people change their build to leverage the exploit, the system will at some point buckle under the weight.

If I'm wrong on that score, that's probably a good thing. If I'm right, well that's a crying shame that the devs are letting it happen.

17. We lost because they have many tower builds, and none of us, look our last war,very closed fight , we pounded them, and feel like winning but we are actually not, well this not complain, just sharing, peace

18. While the tower builds do im fact harm the integrity of the system, you cant use it as an excuse for why you lost.

19. We almost all pinned them, except their tower builds, well maybe its not the reason , peace

20. An exploit is an exploit, It's going to happen a lot... I agree and disagree with joe...