On Tower Builds...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by joe_, Dec 24, 2012.

1. You see a spies attacks stats weaken as he unloads, a tower builds static defence doesn't budge, so now if you have 4m spy defence only hlbc hansel/spy can burn a hb of success on you.

2. It's still not cheating :|

3. If I swear and it's picked up by the filter its then starred out, if I bypass and swear exactly the same but with a û or something it's not swearing?

4. Im going tower build once i hblc

5. It's an exploit of game mechanics, just like pwars were for example. It isn't meant to be there, and better be dealt with. In case you didn't notice, its invulnerability doesn't match the definition of what grants it that, "DEFENDER TOO WEAK." I'm pretty sure that being at full troops and being able to smack the crap out of people isn't TOO WEAK. It's an exploit of dtw, which is supposed to make it so at some point they can't just keep on hitting you forever, keeping you poor and pinned for life. That and making it so an hlbc person can't hit a frigging brand new player.

6. I think its fine to have a few exploits in the game it makes war spicy and makes you work harder

7. All this hype about a tower build, if ur complaining then simply change n stop complaining. There r disadvantages to this so called tower build.

8. Less plunder

9. @ Dion

It's not "complaining". Most of us are debating the legitimacy of it.

It is a glitch in programming. ATA has allowed it to exist. I argue that a clan heavy with this build, has a strategic advantage in system wars.

Sure, converting to it is pretty much the way KAW will operate if it isn't changed.

A bunch of non-plunder making turtles all chilling out in another boring war. It will kill the new war system.

Nerf the DTW mechanic, and it's back to a level playing field.

10. Twr builds are Nice. We shd all spend gold and swipe nob to convert to twr builds.

I would luv to see many war rosters filled with twrs and hansels fighting against the same clans over and over cus other clans with more balanced roster decide to sit out till ee wars are further improved and balanced

Players shd org themselves into "all star" clans and do dev a favor so they need not match mg vs Zaft repetitively.

Players shd also consider org themselves into "taka" style roster so we see more of twr/spy blds clans getting a chance to fight each others and not get bored with scoring too much ko's lol

11. They should scrap the dtw for tower builds in estocs and estocs only.

Hansels can be hit till 0, so should every build. But out of EE it should stay the same.

12. There is a fan club growing of the great Z A F T war clan !! This clan has players who have Leader Board status and know game mechanics more than most of us . People have been questioning who and what perhaps could cause such a great roster to lose a system war . The reply is probably only with Z A F T , but I would like to add the nuisance a clan of pure Tower Builds would be to them , or anyone for that matter
    .Although the BFA of the tower builds would have to be leader board status as well . :)

Now if developers wanted pin war out , well done , but allowing DTW to Tower Builds and not limiting their numbers in a system roster means destroying the basic essence of Estocs War .

I suggest if Tower Builds are to be persisted , developers should clear the air on forums .

I also suggest Limiting the Number of tower build players allowed in a Estoc Edge Roster to 5 .

This will insure that the balance of the Estoc Edge War is maintained while not allowing an entire clan to be DTW

13. I agree.

That would stop a majority of the bitching. But, to argue it's legitimacy, if devs eliminate it from EE, it is admitting it is not a fair tactic, thus making a case to get rid of it permanently.

14. Happy New Year

15. -willy, mostly because I have 2 tower build banks I'd like to keep the mechanics out of EE lol.

16. Willy, then so would self pinning (devs also eliminated it from EE)

17. It's exactly like a hansel being bellow 20% troops. It should be removed from EE and everyone aloud to be hit to 0, but stays outside of EE.

18. I love the new war system, and if anything, would support eliminating the mechanic from EE wars.

But, acting as if this glitch is something they did on purpose, like the 20% DTW self pin mech, is not something I buy. Look, don't get me wrong, when used, the build must be a riot. And it's not illegal. But it is a glitch, and needs to be patched.

Turtle wars suck.

19. Fully agree that Tower Build just takes out the fun of warring. Only sore people that feel losing is too big a deal will advocate this build. A war that you can 95% KO someone and just 5% chance of being KOed by what? 3 hlbc spy? Need we say more how fun it is right? No respect for exploitation.