OMG really?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by SILVER-MINOTAUR, Nov 6, 2015.

1. You actually did change the message. Its cool though, I have nothing to hide.

I still care a lot. :roll:

2. You see that's what we like to call a paradox.

You care yet post an eye roll emoji...
    incinuating that you don't care.

But in actuality, you don't care however feel the need to post that you care sarcastically.

A paradox.

If you didn't care, would you even post a response. No, you wouldn't whatsoever.

But you have some semblance of interest therefore your post is present.

In other words, eat poop ;)

3. My only interest was in bumping this. :)

Thanks for putting so much thought into it.

4. What can I say?
    I like to put substance into my posts.

5. Substance? Is that a fighting style that was made exclusively for subspace combat?
    I could see where that would be useful for your sentries on watch to know at their various guard posts. Still, Substance..who knew it was an actual technique? :shock:

EDIT: After reading the below, my mistake. I understand now. ;)

6. Actually I'm making a reference to dmc's earlier post about me having no substance.

7. It's an attempt at being a smart ass.

Compliments his smug.

8. In other news.

R.I.P to OPs name. :'(

It was short lived but worth it.

9. It's a sad day for us all DMC when uncle_p has been killed by the devs. I like to think that whoever complained has strong latent emotions and their living a lie. Or better yet Kaw has no place for people of difference and this was the equivalent of a purge. the froth mouthed villagers storming the castle ( or in this case, most likely a very fruity cottage) to hang the poor guy.

His last words to me where:
    'GOLDEN?' Cough cough
    'yes I'm here uncle p'
    'Did they really, cough, hate me?'
    'Yes they did uncle p'
    'Whyyyyyy?'
    'Sigh,because your different uncle p and take your bloody hand off my knee'
    ' do you cough cough think that some people should cough cough cough get a life'
    'Yes I do uncle p and seriously get your hand off my knee'
    ' I bet cough there will be some seriously boring troll crap comments next cough cough'
    ' most likely'
    'Wooooooooooooooohh cough ooh cough o....

RIP uncle_p.

May you go Wooooooooohhhhhhh in heaven ( the nightclub not the fictional dreamland)

10. I too, have had a bad cough recently

11. :'(

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Damn their feelings! Damn them!

12. I only came here trying to find a yacht.

13. Uncle p, will you be my best friend? I wanna bring you here in my windowless van, so we may run the streets together yelling "Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" at the tops of our lungs

Also Minotaur, I want you to do the eulogy at my funeral.