OMETS EMERGENT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by TEPOZTECATI, Nov 14, 2014.

1. In other words....SE destroyed our ranks and we need to replenish them

2. Out of the 100 indy wars ive done, by far the worst player i got matched up with on my team (a few times actually) was an OMET.

You guys should pick your recruits better because he was a total embarrassment to your clan.

3. pill is a pkr xD that ia all

4. Soooooo.... Basically you guys are claiming to be bigger and badder than Zaft?

5. bumpidy bump....

@frog... lol, what were you reading? no such claim made.

@front... where did you get that from? SE themselves never even boasted a win of any such kind.. i do believe there was mutual respect eraned and given from that osw.

6. These guys must be desperate recruiting on forums. From what I have seen the Omeletes are a bunch of little kids that act very nooby. You guys are nerds on a whole new level if you had to make up some story like this for KAW. Yea Aztecs and rabbits.. give me a break

7. ^^this guy^^ says statless alt that obviously knows nothing of what he speaks! Gee, i wonder why he hasn't posted such negativity on other big clan/alliance recruitment threads???? hmmmm i guess he wasn't allowed to play in any reindeer games hence his name....

8. Learn something new everyday! Thanks Tepo for sharing this!

In other words, it was a mutual CF and a very fun/enlightening war for both sides, we have full respect for each other and have no issues anymore. In other news, lets end the trash talking mate, OMET's have a lot of respect for the entire apocalypse alliance. We don't go disrespecting your threads, please do us the same courtesy and refrain from bashing our recruitment thread.

Sorry you've had this experience wulf, all OMETS have a separate area they specialize in. Maybe you can help this OMET become a better ee warrior, or even let me know and I will do my best to help this OMET improve. Also consider builds have a lot to do with performance in EE war and where they are on the roster. If its a hansel at your size it would explain a lot. Pure spies typically dont end top plunder in Individual war either so maybe take that into consideration. Another thing that plays a big part in EE war is what device you war on/internet connection. Thanks for you're input though.

If you find anything I have said to be offensive please fallow me and let me know we can talk about it, not the intention of my posting this thread. Not looking to cause problems. :geek:

Centzon-Totochtin!

9. You got a cf mainly because you had no structure. Your main clan was full of naked accounts. And it becomes more trouble than worth to track down accounts that don't even know their "family" is at war. All in all there no benefit of the cause. So pretty much they stopped beating a dead horse

10. I speak for myself, not apoc btw. I have my own opinions.

Now I will post those who stayed around and fought deserved respect!! If you can organize your cause better than the previous effort then yall have a real chance to be formidable to anyone here. Good luck and awaiting to see the results️

11. Surprised noone has comented on the pic with the topless chick in it

12. I've warred with and against these guys. Respect to these cunning warriors️

13. It's a GTA topless chick. No one cares.

14. After all this time I finally understand why Maya called herself the Bunny Queen.

15. The Omets defeated kotfe.

16. 1 RULE BINDS US
    1 RULE REMINDS US and
    1 RULE IN DARKNESS TO FIND US

17. I hate having to respond to such useless trash talk and disrespectful statements, but as you have made more than one post and most omets don't know the entire circumstances of the war due to our compartmentalizations of our cell units I will tell you in plain and simple terms:

You are wrong.

Read your own clan-mates wall post on MY WALL.

In case it is not clear, you can ask the main combatent on my wall how the CF emerged.

Your clan-mate TROGLODYTE-SE can privately explain how we obtain a mutual CF - and NOT a CF out of your alliances boredom.

His compliments on my wall are UNLIKE YOUR POSTs a COMPLIMENT to APOC.

OMETS have been allied with APOC for longer than you have been a member (ASK MOMMA AND POPPA OF HOG)

Your comments trying to insult an enemy rather than hold them in high regard - serve only to weaken your clan by showing your effort to merely insult our group for no reason.

Omets don't gloat when we achieve our objectives. However, we don't ask anyone lose face, we fight with honor and apparently our tactics fooled you so well that even after a mutual CF you still don't realize what happened.

Please, after you have talked to those really involved, try to see your way to demonstrate honor and retracting your statements.

18. ^omets are dorks