OMETS ARE IN THE OSW ON BEHALF OF ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TEPOZTECATI, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have now regened a half bar of troops. Please come announce in your arrival where it matters, in my newsfeed!

2. Looks like usual zaft tactic .....need their meat shields to hide behind so they can do their precious ebs

3. Omets havent been alive since....

4. I'm absolutely CRACKING up with this EGGstra ordinary announcement and it's got all of us SCRAMBLING for cover in case we get BEATEN.

I hope he's only YOLKING 

Yup those puns were as  as this thread.

Nuff said 

5. "Bullying tactic"?? Really.. This is a war game... Not primary school playgrounds... Anyone using the "bully" card on KaW needs to go find another game

6. Make like an egg and scramble

7. The Omelette King has summoned! Haha, who calls themselves the King?? jeez at this guy

8. Not to mention, his name has the word "cat" in it. Does this mean that he is a ferocious cat?!

9. You guy are not a real threat especially to a clan from what I seen during our Osw but you will do well to bolster zafts troops

10. Maybe you might want to tell the rest of your clan Sotra to start hitting us first instead of EB.

11. Dtw.... damn

12. IClyde Are you shocked?



13. Rene don't confuse them. Omets are sensitive and not to fast. The 5 omets in our target clan will slowly work up the sense to locate the attack buttons:)

14. Not really but a guy can hope right 

15. Is this the same omet King that threatened me not so long ago?

16. They do have quite a few members with trillions in allies if you can find them to me and a friend quite a while to locate 3 of them

17. Geez..give the guy a break,he likes to think he's important.

18. Damn you guys are really trolling it out.

19. I hope they hit back, not like the "ZOFTIES"i mean Zafties!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.