Omega's Do's & Don'ts of Posting Questions

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by GuardianAngel, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Re: Omega's Do's

Tl;dr.

2. Re: Omega's Do's

^Nub?
    I think so...

3. Re: Omega's Do's

I also think so couchy.

4. Re: Omega's Do's

Yeah thats a good one, it's added and you've been given credit, thank you.

OmegaLSA

5. Re: Omega's Do's

You could just keep your questions in clan chat or world chat

6. Re: Omega's Do's

Sticky ?

7. Re: Omega's Do's

I think another good idea is to ask ur question in a thread that's already been made

Instead of making a new one and spamming active topics with every new question u can think of

... Regardless of how grammatically correct it is

8. Re: Omega's Do's

@-Krazy
    Mehby.

9. Re: Omega's Do's

This guide for sticky ^_^

10. Re: Omega's Do's

This guide is ****. You talk about posting questions, but don't mention the Questions thread?

11. Re: Omega's Do's

Ya how did dillybar's thread get deleted!!???

12. Re: Omega's Do's

Also add that there are different places to ask said question.
    If you wanted several different or complex answers then yes it's best to make a well planned thread.
    If however your question has a smaller range of answers you'd be best of asking it in the Post questions here thread for a single and quite simple answer.

Also there's the sections of forums, like Questions/Feedback is a good place for most kaw related Qs
    Butt.. If the Q is not KaW related it would be better to be placed in off-topic whether it is a question or not!

13. Added, thanks Geno

@ o__0 People don't only post questions in that section, maybe they have a question on a certain comment / aspect of a post in the strategy section? Think before blurting out you're garbage input, if you have something helpful to say, then do it, otherwise shaddap.

OmegaLSA

14. Re: Omega's Do's

Pretty sure that is helpful. KaW related questions deserve to go in the KaW Questions thread

15. Re: Omega's Do's

And not sure how smart you are, but a question about ANYTHING is still a question.

16. Re: Omega's Do's

And if my post wasn't helpful, why did you add it to your OP?

17. Re: Omega's Do's

Notice you didn't get credit for Geno's suggestion.

OmegaLSA

18. Re: Omega's Do's

Why would I care? All the edits show how little you can think of at once. Anyone that reads through the first few pages can see that I was the first to post it.

19. Re: Omega's Do's

It's usually best to post on the stickied thread instead of making a new one. On your own thread, it's more likely that people will troll you or go off topic, while (usually) the only people who post on the stickied thread are people with either questions or answers.

20. Re: Omega's Do's

Exactly