OFFICIAL Summer War Practice Round Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by II____SICARIO___II, Jun 16, 2012.

1. In this round the reward was double Mithril. Next round reward is inferno?

2. Auto join seems to be the main issue. As this was not advertised. Restricting top 200 clans from starting ebs that were not in the war also was a learning curve for kaw. Cheers to the osf, oaf and BL to smacks ppl around.

For the few hours i was in the wars, I fought a great opponent. Mith payout looked better, but when you use 28 mith for attack/spy and possibly hide ur allies for 48 hours (another 30 mith) the double mith payout almost covers the mith you use if you win.

Anyway wars to change the way ppl play kaw is good.

Suggestions:
    1.Clans need 20 active from start
    2. Full join of clan from 18 hour mark
    3. Increased mith payout (was doubled from previous, double it again)
    4. Tax to winners too

Enjoy :)

UFS-lil-DROPBEAR-AU-lil -longtime kawer occasional forumer

3. I love the auto join! It's more a clan fight and you just rush in on same trms!! Wasn't prepared on it but I like it

4. I liked this test war. I thought auto join was a nuisance to start with but actually it forced all clans to come out with as many guns blazing as possible - that just needs different tactics, not used as an excuse for losing, and for me it made it more enjoyable. But then I am a simple guy!

As to rewards for war, let's be honest we build and prepare for war and then it costs us those resources. But that's the point, that's why we save and grow and build stockpiles of cash and mith and pots.

For those who think we should be rewarded more, isn't the whole point of this game to war? It's not kingdoms of savings.

Broke

5. I see a lot of people saying they didn't know about the auto join feature, I was in two clans for this test war, The Force first which ended 15min before the start when -BB- forfeit, then I moved to -Hell on Earth- which we won.
    In both clans I was told before war started that it was auto join, seems some knew and others didn't.

6. YAFI forfeited the war with Elite Squirrels -- we got paid some mith but no gold ?

The reward does not match the effort if the devs really want to encourage war it needs to pay much better than EB's

I know that this was a trial so this is not a complaint just feedback so that the devs can tweak the system.

7. Ok so Asgard elite beat manna .... They forfeited 

8. Mmm not only was the auto join not advertised, mods were questioned on the war rules and answered clearly that the rules were as we all know them.

On top of this, the rules advertised under the war info were as normal. Hit to become active.

The devs wanted a "fair" war but have hardly provided the grounds for one.
    I get that you can't please everyone, but seriously, they're really on a roll lately :-/

9. I think auto join was great. No more turtle wars. Now you have to win a war as a clan. 12hr war would be better if using the auto join. It is summer for most of us And it's hard to dedicate 1 whole day to a game.

10. Support:
    - 12 hour wars
    - auto join
    - no outside hits

Suggest:
    - summer wars (only) return to old war system. This would encourage more participants as the payout for winners is worthwhile. This doesnt make it like an eb, as you still have to win the war to get plunder.

11. 12 hour wars aren't fair for all TZ... I can appreciate the need for 24 hr war

I like it, and I felt the mith payout finally matched the mith expenditure just to play.

Would've been nice to know about auto-join with longer lead than 1-hr, but so what?

On the whole, I like it.

12. Agreed on the whole it was good. Be good to see how many clans entered I was in a clan ranked 108 and got matched against one at 49. Which suggests a lot of clans positioned 50-100 didn't enter.

13. It's not 100% auto join I noticed. If you were in the clan with 1h to go, you were entered into the war. If you joined after that auto join moment, you were not active. So you could have the ppl that can't be active at start of war join in that time. Only problem is if they can't be active at start of war most likely not active with 1h to go.

14. I thought I read a mod say the rosters locked 24 hours before war to prevent mercing. So if you Merced you just got matched against a harder opponent.

Need more clarification before tournaments start

15. This war reminded me of system wars of old. Before the plunder war era. Lots of active members on both sides.. Auto join was good.

16. I agree with scrote the winners should get a reward in plunder. If you can buy mithril anyway I would rather have the cash towards my next land...

17. Whack the inactives (No spells) War!!! Since we won i guess its fun 
    

18. Yeah it ruins random farming guess I'm going to stop for a while pot up from haunts and build more.

19. SUCKS REAL BAD bonus after war suck i only got 20 MYTH!! 20 miserable Autojoin YUCK. Lockdown war Not getting gold after 

20. SUCKS REAL BAD bonus after war suck i only got 20 MYTH!! 20 miserable Autojoin YUCK. Lockdown war Not getting gold after 