OFFICIAL Summer War Practice Round Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by II____SICARIO___II, Jun 16, 2012.

1. I didn't get auto joined either, I was in The Force and was supposed too war -BB- when their members went from in the seventies to below 50 and so war was forfeit.

2. The Auto join features only works for members who were active in the last Eb or in the clan before the last Eb. It can be avoid by simply rejoining before rosters are locked so you can manual join.

3. If you joined after the one-hour mark then you aren't auto-joines.

4. *joined

5. Some hits are NOT war taxed!! Anyone else getting that??

6. Why did my post get deleted

7. This is why we're having a test run I'm assuming 

8. Auto join is awesome. It ensures there's no boring spy turtle opening.

9. At first the auto join was a bit weird but I know why they have their reason in doing so. They may want to keep the war as fair as possible since it is a tournament. Someone can just wait until some of the members are low on pots and they can then begin to hit them hard with a freshly joined member.

A time was given to everyone of when the war was begging so if you were not prepared sucks to be you :p.

10. Unless the whole other clan is spies 

11. You should never run out of pots in a short 24 hr war...

12. I agree, the auto join definitely needs to be changed. Other than that I think it's great. The matchups could be a tweaked a little so there aren't as many lopsided wars.

13. Keep auto join, give us more information so we can plan things out better 

14. Found a way around auto join... Not that hard to figure out :)
    Sorry zaftys... X) so we "tied" we zaft for having less members then 50 but the concept was we where going for a spy turtle win... Zaft you would have lost either way oh well a clan ranked 1! Vs a meesly eb clan? Kind of weak match oh well i was willing to fight pitty it glitched and even at 50 it didnt start :0

15. Personally, I like the auto join but it would have been nice to know, rather than being led to believe it was manual right up until the last hour.
    I know it might be hard to believe, but, some players do have a life outside of kaw..

16. ^ even though we somtimes forget it..

17. I like the auto join feature - it means you have action from the start instead of just pure spies and stuff and not being aloud to join unless permission from admin.

18. Devs didn't say about auto join  it is a good idea but you need to know in advance! Very frustrated they didn't alert us as I didn't have any spells on yet and 160b out, planning to join the second half of the war. 

19. I like auto join. Without it the war would turn into a turtle fest between a few people.

20. If they make the wars closed to outside hits in the future I'm gonna ****. It's gonna be ********. War isn't fair.