Official No Match Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Can the wars go back to 25 person wars??

Clearly 20 man is not helping get more matches, so just put it back to 25 so more people can war.

2. Another no match. Yay., don't get it. Everytime we put in lb n sign up we can't match. When we don't use lb we face 1 to 2 lb. don't understand what u all do at match making time. Close eyes n pick lol..

3. I agree Chaos Wars were Much better than S3, this Season is so awfull in all aspects.

We can't make a decent Roster to war, Because everyone just wants in to the big clans... I suggest a 15 ppl Roster, would help a lot for all clans to participate. 20 Roster is still hard to recruit to be honest.

Also people should learn to stop asking how many more, n just join a clan for war! This s3 is horrible. Please dont make it worsef for Clan owners. thank you.

4. Lol the devs are going to be busy, just reading all the posts lol

5. Although i do have something to say, it would be nice if you put taxes back into regular wars, and make it where you can get mithril that way as well. It would help those that aren't the right build for EE's to be able to get mithril. I know not many people agree, and i know y'all (you devs) dont like the idea, but just wanted to throw the idea out there.

6. And just back to the two war divisions , devs will say this will decrease matchups, however I know for a fact that many bigs will not war due to the sh on rosters , and many mids will not war due to the bigs on rosters.

Putting them in two separate divisions will increase participation.

7. What if the clans with no match have the option to war each other? Any who chose not to accept the challenge or the odd clan out get mith and 1 rancor. Or mith and 1 ee.

8. Good job devs, added bfa into plunder system, but at least let us know after the promise of not making changes in season3.

9. Wait i just found out the problem.... We have a shortage of Warriors, that is why most clans cannot do a 20 Roster.. Or just this last 24 hrs the most awful for all... Ppl are not participating in this s3 like last 2 months.. :(

10. What the hell Devs every clan gets a no match really?

11. Look KaW. Plz admit you made a HUGE mistake with season 3.. There was nothin wrong with the Chaos war trials. They worked were fun.

I do not understand why you would change. You said not enough sign up. But look at the number of clans who now war.

You make the game no longer fun for so many. Bring back the times for all, the smaller roster (so no stacking) the ratio etc. Do something now!!! Before you lose more.

To make a mistake is human to not admit makes you (not anybody else) a fool. Wear the hat KaW

12. Okay Kaw Admin. You have 42+ pages of posts. You said you would tell us what you were working on once you heard from everyone their point of view. So please enlighten us on what exactly you have in mind. Or give us your usual vague explanation so we can all interpret it differently and the 1st to figure your true meaning can start exploiting it. Or give us the run around like you always do.

13. Put your hands up if your clan got a No Match and your roster wasnt full of SH?
    Problem is you are blaming the Devs for your no matches - but untill you all stop trying to manipulate your rosters - the no matches arent going to stop. lets face it whatever they do someone is going to find a way of manipulating the hit ratio's again
    So for everyone who has participated in a clan who wars with SH - myself included - theres who to point the finger of blame ... All looking for a quick and easy win that wont involve any war skills.

And now the wars are ruined

Very easy fix you all know what to do ... Drop the excessive SH and boom there you go  stop blaming the devs for something you all bought on yourselves, yes there are plenty of ideas to improve match ups but some clan or two will go ruin it again for us all

14. I agree with vixen. I remember when ee first started. 50 man rosters, 4hrs long & no one tried stacking builds. With the exception of the 4hr long wars, it was awesome. The devs really need to figure out a way to make it like that again. I suggested cs ranges to wars (including bfe & bfa). If sh want to war then make 1 war were only 4mil cs & below can sign up. 1 for 4-7mil & so on.

15. I agree chaos wars were awesome and fun. Great timing. Great roster size. Great mechs. Season 3. Not fun. Thats y u lost so many players.

16. Its not even excessive sh in roster. Taka consistently uses 6. We still nm more than we match. How about the devs show us what a roster that consistently matches looks like?

17. If all these clans are getting no match due to using sh (as everyone claims) then why do clans with similar roster make ups still have poor hit ratios with each other when they are ranked around each other. Tonight's war 13 had 5 clans in a span of 6 ranks get no match due to poor hit ratio. Does that mean that none of those 5 could have matched each other? How different could each of those rosters been and ranked above or below one another. (This is consistently the case at least at some point in the clan rankings for war).

18. Getting close to quitting kaw

19. @kaw where's this update list you said was coming?

20. first time since near the end of S2 i havent had any EE, these wars are sload of rubbish