Official No Match Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Feb 9, 2014.

1. First off devs are not going to do anything major in the middle of the season. So why not something simple BFA is not a major factor in matchup probly like 5% (I could be wrong) why not make it more of a factor and also jist like equip and buildings once matched or signed up you cant hire or fire allies and allies cant be hired from you during this time. They act equip in the fact they give an attack and defense bonus why not prevent from them being "equipped" or "unequipped".

This seems like an easy fix for now and something that would not be too disruptive to the season.

Just my thought

2. @kaw_community .... seriously.... seriously... i have been on your side from day 1. But u match it burns when i ee up against rising hawks? They are 14 clans larger. And u somehow got out hit ratios to match? I guess if our biggest players wanna hit sh then its an option... tighten the hit ratio. U have more clans with 20 man. There is no way we should match a clan that much larger. We woukd prefer no match if thats the only option

3. This doesn't have to do with no matches but ur war system is messed up, I had 7 troops left and it wouldn't let me hit any one that was up and I was a sitting duck cause It wouldn't let me use my troops and kept saying I had no troops

4. @gandalf. i agree 100%. just turn off hit ratio until a better solution presents itself. if an enemy LB wants to hit my clans' sh, i'll wall them thanks. and if u want to protect ur bigs against sh, then strat for it. just match based on cs, bfa, and bfe. and imo bfa needs to be factored into match more then it currently is.

the biggest problems are participation and sh. i dont think u should remove xtals from war (like that would happen anyway, let's be realistic), they create a dynamic element to ee wars.

but the fact that clans must use 30-50% of their roster to either get a match or avoid an unwinnable match must be fixed. until this is done ee wars will *never* live up to their full potential.

5. Last two wars kotfe warred big - and you know what they were fantastic wars - exactly what everyone in this thread is craving - Silver, Warlor thank you guys - they were amazing wars and thank you for not conforming to half a roster of SH
    Perhaps the rest of you should try it scrap your stupid rosters - try warring normally - you will get a match and trust me all those memories of previous wars that were great and fierce and unpredictable will all come flooding back.
    Your all doing this too yourselves - you want these wars to be great - then make that change yourself ... Its very liberating

6. Unfortunately vixen most clans don't have the the balls to do that sadly.

7. Can you increase number of wars per week to compensate for all the no matches. Thanks

8. There's one huge solution to change everything. Give all active players all the EB equips lvl 10 and get rid of EBs. Then, make EE wars also pay gold based on each individuals strength and participation.

2mill cs does 100 actions = 3bill gold for winning

10mill cs does 100 actions = 12bill gold for winning.

It's similar to HTE payouts, without items. Then you can hold more wars and increase xstal sales for wars. There will also be many clans who don't require xstals, so everyone gets a chance.

Simple. Support?

9. Lol Vixen. One of the many reasons im done with these crapstastic wars until i see real changes. If that takes 6 months, well ill enjoy 6 months of HTEs lmao

10. New Idea for No matches:

Make all clans that no match eligible to adjust their roster for 30min and then re-sign up. If they don't re-signup they don't get TVP. Then match the no matched clans and give them a 15min later than normal start time.

This potential solution would provide the following results:
    1) more people are able to get rancor
    2) more people would be able to war
    3) the 3hrs of prep for a no matched war wouldn't be wasted
    4) less complaints
    5) more money for devs

I see it as a real solution to the current issue of excessive no matches.

Thanks for listening,

skippyeddo of Udder Madness

11. I really think the solution to ALL the problems would be to include raw stats, equipt stats, and bfa stats to the plunder algorithm in wars. This would stop the SH bc they would pay how much they should pay based on what they can hit!

12. AND VIXEN, that is a great idea, unfortunately like ppl who mooch off the government, they'll keep doing it until they can't any more

13. This has nothing to do with no matches but will the devs address the lack of pvp updates? Like the scrollsand such that were supposed to drop from pvp but NEVER happened?

14. @BHARR

Your idea of plunder/per strength was mentioned on page 18.

15. 16 no matches out of 34 wars hope u increase no. Of wars at the end ,i know this happens every season but u must increase wars so we can recover the rancor we couldnt get in no matches

16. Bhar you big builds say so much about hating sh builds but at the time before sign up you people are craving to find shs in wc ! Tmdont take us if u dont lyk our build we stablise the roster you dont like it dont take us and be happy with no matches :)

17. dont* stabalise* RIP English :p

18. Hello devs, I'm a sh so this is not a biased opinion. I'm waiting for a war where all I see are couple of lbers and 15 sh's. Lmao. 99% of kaw will agree this is not good for the game. Easy fix for all your problems devs. Put a cap on how many gh's can go in a roster. 5, 8 etc. you decide. All of a sudden you'll see more matches and yes!!! Better income from your customers.

19. Seems like a reasonable solution fen ..... Only problem is clans would find the "next level above sh" that is not limited , and use that build to stack their roster.

Hence the need for set limits and amounts for EACH stat spot , whatever it may be .

OR now that I'm that I'm thinking about it.....

have TWO war division. One division 0-12 mil cs builds . One division 12mil cs and above

A major league and a minor league . Clans first have to cast which format they are going for then only builds in that cs can cast wave.

20. Hey how about you give our clan a match!?