Official No Match Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Some one walled me a few minutes ago could you please write back I deleted on accident

2. Kaw_admin you ignore all inporstant comments but reply to usless ones very proffesional of you.Can you start by replying to this 1) will you give us 1lvl rancur for compleation of tvp after no match 2) you did nothing between trials and S3 no changes all terrible matches or no matches occasionaly good matches. 3)are you going to do anything to compinsate us or do ANYTHING to fix match ups

kaw_admin reply to this or it prooves u dont awser inportant questions and will not do anything like 75%of the time

3. Ummm did u stop giving any reason for the no matches at all ?

And how about a number of potential matches we could have had ?

If u put all other clans in ur cs ranged already matched ... Add u could have only match 2 clans or u could have matched 6 clans

If hit ratio off say ... U range matched 6 other clans but poor hit ratio

At least in this way we know in some way wat to change or atleast a direction to go in

4. Station do u not under stand kaw_admin taking another break cuz of all hard work he has done...scarcasm

Kaw_admin r u every going to help in any way as u can see lots of ppl r posting here and u dont do nothing

5. R spell ran out n we can't hit tvp., no matches r a joke n then we got to sit hitting a lame eb for a few mith.,,no rancor., have more nm then we have had wars. Pretty sad., don't know y we keep talking about it. Devs won't do anything., havnt yet. Of they reduced roster size lol., don't know y we did chaos wars with 11 n 15 man roster n then starts seals with 25mam roster.. If u just make gh/sh payout like other builds in war. They can make 50-80m a hit n big hit them n make 1-5m lol., now u got everyone trying to stack gh/sh in rosters n not really know what they doing. They don't have enough range on them or didn't stack clan properly to get a decent match. Not like we can just sign up with 20 people with good war build n get a gd match. No we need to make sure we got so many sh/gh in to get a decent match.. But they won't do anything this season as they have said..maybe one day we can just sign up with any 20 n get a decent match.. But won't happen this season. So anther wasted season n money.

6. Sorry, but NO support to free Rancor for a no-match. That's nothing but a stop-gap and it does nothing to fixing the underlying problem. Besides which, let's be honest here... Do we really want to throw something ELSE into the mix which someone, somehow, WILL figure out a way to manipulate. Find a way to fix the problem which is causing the no matches in the first place.

Does it suck to be a victim of a no-match over and over again? Hell yes. Are we all in this together until a fix can be found? Yep. ️

7. Kaw_admin u said you would not fix system in S3 so what is the point of this forum if u wont do nada

8. If KA has pretty much ruled out making any significant changes until after the season is over with, then flat-out SCRAP this season. Consider this yet another set of "trials", and see if some of the multitude of suggestions will actually work. If so, great. You can always start over and you've only lost a few weeks. If nothing is done and things continue the way they are, you may end up losing a lot more than that. ️

9. One way to help with better success in wars is to make wars for spies only to balance the op sh builds.

10. Kaw_admin on yet?

11. IMO KA should freeze S3 and run beta test on the suggestions given by us and see which is the best war system.
    No point continuing the ee war as its will reflect more and more no matchup and piss us off.
    Before commencing the test, give everyone some rewards like (crystal, mitrill or nob point) to pacify us because of the inconvenience caused during s3.
    Hope you can consider it.

12. Love that idea so much but keep our rancur lvl and trasfer over when stsrt uo again and give us more rancur lvl is what everyone whants

13. Free rancor for abusing system that results in no match.... No support

14. Although it would be fair to hold on rancor and freeze season and fix... I'd support that

15. I am not sure how much it affects match ups but one thing we have been discussing at length in our clan is the constant clan hopping after penalty was removed for leaving a clan! Perhaps re-instating the EE penalty during season only will encourage clans to fight with what they have not stack or manipulate roster every war! Seems we had a lot more matches with the system in place. Also when you faced a clan. You knew you were facing a clan not a patchwork of mercs put together for purpose of that war. I am first to admit I don't understand a lot of the war system. But I have eyes!

16. The issues I see with the war system, in no particular order are:

* Currently the EE system discourages growth for all but the largest accounts and actually rewards players for lowering CS (converting to GH/sh). There are several ways to combat this from limiting ee participation to a minimum CS; creating war brakets based on CS; basing payout on total strength of account including CS, BFA and BFE instead of just on CS (and BFA??); tightening up hit ranges;

* A lack of participation. This is due a couple of reasons, 1 poor match making leading clans that lose consistently, for whatever reason, to give up; because 2, the penalties for losing are massive, 5 bil in pots, 0-7 bil in mith (much more if casting max mith), 4-9 bil in 2-3 hours of lost EB time, an xtal, an ee level and most painfully a rancor level.

I think removing the loss of a rancor level on war loss would probably be enough to increase participation as it would give the clans that win 30% or less of the time an incentive to continue as the will at least slowly gain rancor level and earn some of the uber equiptment instead of having nothing to show for a season of mostly loses...the number of rancor required to achieve each level would need to be increased if that were done.

* Static stats, especially BFE and BFA, but also towers being very undervalued in the matchmaking algorithm. This, coupled with the GH/sh stacking roster stacking to allow LB/GH clans to match a balanced roster mid heavy clan is the biggest factor in causing mismatches, as it's a no win situation because you can't win against lb and can't make any plunder off GH.

Increase the weighting of static stats as compared to dynamic, troop %, based stats and matchups would improve dramatically. Lb accounts would matchup against lb accounts. Increase the static stat weighting enough and it might even discourage the massive tower turtle builds which are becoming all the rage, almost required, for non LB/GH/sh.

Good luck fixing the mess you have wrought :)

17. Easiest Fix to EE wars make #1 of a clan be within the hit range of #20. That solves all the issues of using SH without actually needing to tweak the builds at all. Removes all issues of LB stacking as well. Having all 25 members in range of eachother should allow you to reduce hit ratio issues since teams will pair in CS against other teams that are very close to eachother.

18. Keep current match making algorithm, but make dtw/dts in ee based off building cs only. Sh/gh plunder exploit bye bye. Smalls only able to hit smalls, mids and bigs can duke it out. Require one attack building to participate in ee. Ps exploit bye bye. Now u can run 11,15,25 peep wars. My 2 cents. Now posted soo many times It's over a dollar.

19. To be honest, when I first saw this thread, It gave me hope for s3.. But at this point, just seems to me, it's just a ruse to placate us for the time being

20. This is probably a dumb idea, but I'll throw it out anyway. Probably the most fun I've ever had in this game was mercing into wars forever ago on the losing side to see if I could help mount a comeback. I wonder if there's a way to bring that excitement back to the game? Maybe opening the losing clan to allow joins for the last 20 minutes of the war (assuming a significant enough lead). I dunno, it's raw, I'll leave it to others to hammer out the details if it's an idea worth pursuing.