Official No Match Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Feb 9, 2014.

1. KA I hope you are distinguishing between tiered "roster matching" (big clans vs big clans small vs small)
    And tiered "roster slots".
    With a set slot min and max each clan would essentially be in one huge tier.
    The matches would then be based mainly on combined bfa and bfa.
    Each clan would be able to incorporate bigs mids and smalls.

2. Station nice!!!! Call it like u see it Bs plain and simple but I love how all the good post get ignored and they answer the lame ones but they really want our opinion NOT just want to act as if they do.. I'm about to ACT like I still play

3. What specifically do you want me to respond to KoS_SmokinHot?

4. @ka sorry i was just enlightened to the fact u did respond to my question on the plunder system changes on pg.19, ty for the feedback really hope you can get this change implemented, will really help alot with many of the issues that are plagueing the current ee system.

5. From what ive read it seems nothing is going to change for season 3,as stated by Admin,so why not fold it up and throw it in the garbage can and refund the mith used by no match ppl and losers.Take a few weeks to give trial runs to some of the better ideas given in this thread some of which you yourself have admitted are good suggestions.In the meantime maybe advance the rest of KAW community just patiently waiting for your roadway to get going again before you lose others to boredom and frustration.

6. For the many who do not know how to post on developer threads, I suggest you kaw_admin put this link in the thread to maximize the feedback you can get :)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=124381

7. Station has made many points in the past and so has Hatfield and others. Each season has gotten less fun.I am use to doing war 10 to 15 wars a week now 2 to 5. Why because of nm? The best way I still say to match in groups say a 20m to 40m cs gap. Then out of that group u factor in bfa bfe to rank them. This would make gh clans match. Would make clans match closer to there size. This making better matches overall. Get rid of hit ratio. Make all builds make pay a minimum payout of 30m. But still have dtw dts if u want. Going off memory s1 s2 had little to no matches why the jump to 40 to 50%. We have listened and given u 3 weeks of data now do something with it. Also during chaos wars nm was a low average.

8. Oh lil Viking sword turd.. You're not worth hitting. I wonder how funny your clan mates will think you were.

9. Now to make an actual post on this, I think you should test the Estoc Wars before you release them(if you do not already of course), have a sign-up for Estoc War Beta Testing(or something like that) and then wait until most of the flaws are out, I know this could be time consuming BUT it could be helpful in keeping the complaints at a minimum and keeping every buying xtals and warring.

10. How about any of stations threads besides the one he calls u out in.. Or maybe how we get rancor with all the no matches or maybe explain to me y we go 0 lb we face clans with 1,2 gh/SH tacked but we go 1,2 lb in no match?

11. I want something that can be implemented by next week.

For a 20-25 man war, simply total the CS (build + bfe + bfa) for ONLY the top 5 on the war roster and match by this number.

Clans are free to build their rosters however they like but since only the top 5 would be considered in the matchup, it would behoove them to cast accordingly.

Is this the best solution? No, but it would end most no matches, it would give us something to plan around, and it could likely be implemented quickly.

12. Release more beta tester achievements!

Lets end S3 short, give everyone equips, and start running beta tests on different war tweaks.

13. You want a good idea .... Regulate BFA .... Lvl the playing field ... The only reason why gh/ght/sh are used in war at this point to to cancel out or completely hide the BFA and pure size of the LB players that are on roster . So cap BFA and level the playing field now the sh/ght/gh will be minimum and all those clans that exploit that flaw will be force to actually use skill and a war strategy to win ..... I bet most of those clan would win maybe 10-15% of the wars tht they are winning now . Right it's not war it whom ever can mathematically rig there roster to exploit a bfa/bfe/LB flaw that hasn't been fix since season one. It's just got worse. It's simple really .... Once roster locks at the 2hr before war mark .....lock the bfa and ally's of the warriors that cast WOC ...... This will
    1st : stop ally buying during war /
    2nd stop BFA jumping before war/
    3rd cap the bfa so the playing field is lvl'd .

It's been the same problem since Season 1 fix and cap bfa .... You will fix your main issue ....

Ty

14. Maybe you guys should stop changing stuff during season! This is the time to screw around change it back to 25 people rosters it was way better like that! Grrrrrrr

15. Please explain why/how this is ok? I'm over 17m CS over 50m BFA over 350m BFE!! Why is this build on the same field as me??? Why am I fighting shitty builds?
    [​IMG]

16. You want constructive criticism?? Fix your stupid ass hit ratio! There is absolutely no excuse for a build that pays garbage to be able to successfully hit a build with 2m ADT BFA and BFE.

17. @ ally hiring freezes

Kaw_admin says it's not possible ... it's an online game made of program coding ... Of course it's possible ... either:
    A.) You don't want to
    B.) You don't have the time to
    C.) You don't know how to
    D.) It would mess up certain accounts that win wars that way and they belong to ATA family members ( jk)

Joking aside ... It IS possible, but there's a reason, albeit good, that ATA chooses not to peruse that.

Ok. Back to lurking.

(I'm going as "Season 3" for Halloween this coming year cause it's pretty dang scary.)

18. Thank you for the response.
    If allies cannot be locked,can the bfa be removed/reduced at WoC casting?
    This continues to be my concern as you may sign up with a large bank roll and an alt/clan member with available allies.
    Thereby allowing you the ability to manipulate the match outcome.

19. (and my costume won't match)

20. _WeLCoME_To_ThE_MaCHiNE_ : you came out of KO >>> i X STALLED >>> started scouting until you were zero spie and then unloaded a fb attack until you were down. even a starter build can win on that monster build if you come out of regen and a beginner build is full. every attack i did u lost around 460 troops and around 23rd attack i KO'd you. from regen you could only attack 4 times so i assume you did attack on your enemy and at same time i was attacking you.
    This is game mechanincs since KaW started !! small builds earn more plunder on attacking bigger builds if theose smaal builds can win.
    until devs fix this hit/ratio let us we midgets might enjoy our fame and only 4 weeks left !!! so let us midgets enjoy those moments when we KO a build that's 20 mil+ cs !! these moments will never come back. ;) ;) . its not the build that we have is missed up its the mechanics that KaW has is out dated. from the beginning of kaw until now the mechanics have never changed. a small build takes more plunder from a big build that was also years and years ago. so hope devs will fix this out dated game mechanics and until let us midgets have some fun ;) .