Official No Match Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Main problem in EE right now:

Too many sh gets a no match

Too many mids gets a bad match(sh on other side match your mids, bigs on other side hammer your mids)

Too many bigs matchs a huge clan with 2/3/4 lb

It's always an extreme.... There's no middle ground.

This is, again , and I'll keep saying this until I get a response , why I am now campaigning to have SET roster CS minimums and maximums for each roster position . This will limit sh and small builds. This will limit massive builds. It will INCLUDE mid sized players.

Anyone think this would be bad idea?

2. Yeah..., set minimum cs and maximum cs will make EE war more fun because skill player will make their clan win or lose...

maybe devs could create :
    1. min 1 mcs to max 3 mcs for small player war.
    2. min 4 mcs to max 10 mcs for middle player war.
    3. min 12 mcs to max no limit (until devs give more type of building) for big player war.

3. 4 spots 2-5 mil cs
    4 spots 5-12 mil cs
    4 spots 12-18 mil cs
    4 spots 18 mil plus
    4 wildcard spots ( can only have one of each stat range, can't stack sh can't stack lb)

Or something like this format.

I think it's worth a shot , and even if clans went as small as they could in lower ranges , and as big as they could in high stat slots , there would still be enough meat on the roster to make some plunder.

Not a lot of room for abuse IMO

4. Its could do too for random war.
    But I think with 3 type of war + 1 type random cs will make EE war more fun.
    gh/sh will meet gh/sh too.
    middle build (hitter/hansel/hybrid) will meet middle build too.
    and big player or lb will meet with big player build too.
    or sometimes random comb likes your input.

so with 3 type of war my idea, no need hit restriction anymore, this will make activity, skill, tactic, and strategy crystal call important to win the war.

5. I see alot of great suggestions. but when i started kaw ee wars. u earned ur way to bigger wars. so keep it simple. Creat competition level with the cs. With greater rewards for competingin higher battles. with people of same or near same cs ( that has to take in to account bfe and bfa). That way u work to increase ur stats. not lower them or stay the same. i dont know the mechanics but it seems yall have made these wars too technical to be fun.

6. i remember the old system wars where you wanted the biggest accounts you coukd get to fill your rosters............btw kaw admin has left this thread

7. Hmmm general consensus: go back to s1

8. Not a bad idea Spilatch, but instead of cs why not total cs (reg.cs/bfa/bfe). So say i sign up and my "total value" is worth idk 10m. Bring back the 11 vs. 11 for more potential "fair" matchups, lock ally activity after u sign up, don't get me wrong, i LOVE seeing the opposing roster change positions multiple times after the match up. So if 100 clans sign up and their total clan cs (w/the cs/bfa/bfe formula) is shown ie: (#1 = 200m #2 = 198m) as long as the discrepancy is not substantial, why can't u match up clans that way?

9. Bring back the 25 man rosters or bigger so more builds can have a fair chance at warring.

Plus can ye try emphasis reasons for no matches. If it's hit ratio can u tell us what we need change.

More importantly can u sort out the crap situation with weekend wars. 45mins between one war fully ended and next sign up, to recast if a very small window and causing a lot of no matches. This is one issue that needs fixing ASAP. Maybe reduce the 3pm GMT war to 1hr or move the 8pm GMT wars to 9pm at weekends to give more time to recast.

Btw did I say bring back 25 man rosters or bigger. C'mon devs, we all need a chance to war

10. Vertigo that would be good too, only problem I see incorporating bfa and bfe along with CS is it would start to be a major headache to get a roster that fits those requirements . We can see everyone's main stats. now would bfa and bfa come into the matchup equation at some point ? Sure. But with everyone in the same general stat ranges overall, the rosters combined bfa/ bfe would probably be the deciding factor in a match.

Makes sense to me.

11. S1 had just as many complaints but people don't remember that part.

12. I was asleep... I'm here now though.

13. Cracking lame ass jokes won't fix this

14. @kaw admin please be sure to go back and read wat u missed not just last 2 pages

Ty

15. 3 no match on trot . So what's the deal ? Just give up on s3 ?

16. Are you sure about that?

Horse walks into a bar.
    Bartender says: 'Why the long face?'

Eh? Eh? Get it, he's a horse so his face is long, but 'long face' means sad. Get it?!

17. I'm on it.

18. @kaw admin people seem to want 11 man wars, also i agree with southern cross post about how it feels like a slap in the face that you will not give australians their own war again, so we have to miss out or get up/stay up really late when most of us work

19. People seem to want 11 man wars, but when we had 11 man wars we saw worse matchups and more manipulation of the rosters. We also we very clear that we would only keep the Australian wars if turnout was good enough to support them during the Season. Even with 11 person war rosters we did not see consistent turnout. We will bring back the time zone slot when we aren't in a Season and try again.

20. @kaw admin check what time the wars are for melbourne in australia and tell me how we are meant to take part in S3 if you have a full time job?