**Official Butthurt Thread For War #3 (INCLUDING ME)**

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Mar 9, 2013.

1. ouch.

murder war. got screwed.

no denying that. should have been a no match.

2. definately...there were 4 or 5 bad wars in war #3 :evil:

3. Sure, the matchups are close in strength. But anyway you see it, if they have over 10 man adavantage, which in our case was 15.. There is no way to overcome it.

I'm not on here to disrespect, or say anything bad about V-Hawks, or any other clan who got the HUGE member advantage tonight.. As it was not anyone's fault but the dev's.

4. In my honest oppinion, i would much rather face a 30v25 RANK with even members, than to face someone who has member advantage.

If we really get down to reality, with mith and full pots I can hit an HLBC player with significant amount of BFA, no not every time.. But i sure can land a few hits. Remember now, fails take troops and spies away as well.

In all realization, what i am trying to say is that unless the strength is over 10 above your clan's strength IE:NWoCB ranked 24 vs other clan 10, then why not try and get a closer member match.

This is just my oppinion, but seriously dev's your theory for match making, OBVIOUSLY is not working. So why not try something different for a change.

5. Open the rosters!!! Time for good old merc wars again!!! Add players until both sides have 100....

6. Anarchy, if you follow the devs post they are matching off strength AND members. No matter if you think it's reasonable not, the fact is that they failed at meeting the expectations they have given people.

7. Sadly I fear the only way to fix it is to require every clan to have same amount of players in war. Like in other online games. "Must have 40 players to enter this dungeon" So basically in order to war you must have set amount of players. Perhaps create tired sign up with tired reward. 25 man wars. 50. 75. 100. Just my humble opinion.

8. Supposed to be tier * not tired. Lol.

9. Anyone else seem to notice that the matches have changed? Seems since they started running the no match simultaneously all matches went by rank only. 1vs2 3vs4 etc. and had huge mismatches something changed in the algorithm for sure.

10. How about 24 and 48 hr wars with open rosters

11. Omg 48 hr ee war.... Most people haven't been in a 48 hr war... Pw don't count

12. Im butthurt about the no match-up now..
    WAR 3 WE GET A HUGE MIS-MATCH AND I LOSE MY GOLD EE (WHICH I HAD FOR 3 MONTHS STR8) AND THEN LOOKING FORWARD TO WAR 4 AND GUESS WHAT, NO WAR!
    SUCH BS

13. Im butthurt about the no match-up now..
    WAR 3 WE GET A HUGE MIS-MATCH AND I LOSE MY GOLD EE (WHICH I HAD FOR 3 MONTHS STR8) AND THEN LOOKING FORWARD TO WAR 4 AND GUESS WHAT, NO WAR!
    SUCH BS