**Official Butthurt Thread For War #3 (INCLUDING ME)**

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Mar 9, 2013.

1. GHC Syndicate:
    Home of the great 60 vs 28!

2. We received what I would call a fantastic matchup

3. #1 vs #70, #11 vs #107.....yeah, i see how thats fair.

*Insert sarcasm*

4. 60vs28 is as silly as it sounds

5. We are in the middle of the 60 vs 28 and it's not as bad as I thought. They have big people, but not many, we have a bunch of little guild hansels.

6. Lol you are the ones with 60 people......

7. Lol you guys are winning

8. My war is a close matchup. They have 4a more members but we are stronger lol. Good luck -equilibrium-!!

9. Lol I'm not complaining about the people who signed up or really the ghc fighting this war

I'm saying with fight mechanics the way they are 60 v 28 is not a good match no matter clan strength

The results prove it ... If u knew mechanics of how kaw works ud know this ask the older players ...

I'm saying the devs using players this way it's no wonder more clans or players aren't signing up to war ....

This weeks match ups are way worse then before but I love to war so I still am and doing the best I can lol

10. Lol look at are war were getting slaughtered

11. No offense, but i think the reason u are losing the war is because the other clan is simply 'better', not because u lack numbers...

12. Hmmm... Did I ever say it was because we lacked members no it was look at our clan were getting slaughtered

13. It's ok we got 28 vs 60 lol

14. 28 vs 60 is bad. It would be a whole different story without mith spells. I could barely hit and it your 28 without my mith.

15. Yeah we got a 51-34

16. Lmao! Confirmed we are 28 vs 60! Hahaha oh, it's so sad thank you for this experience devs

17. Look aat murder war. That is the worst match up ever!