**Official Butthurt Thread For War #3 (INCLUDING ME)**

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Woah it looks like our clan should be grateful for a 43v45 match up

2. Then again... Our match up was probably a mistake, who wants an even war? Definitely not anyone in KaW. 

3. [​IMG]

This isn't the devs fault though, as you can see in our clans match, and ops, they are the next strongest clan.

This means the algorithm is fine, it's just the clans signing up with high stats but not many players.

Not the devs fault, get people motivated to war more... Algorithm is doing its work here.

4. Like us... We are 20 vs 58 and they r 2 ranks stronger... And one of the best war clans... I mean seriously that's not exactly fair

5. Op you guys are same lvl'd or thats what i see so it should be fair overcome the impossible my friend

6. Nvm we have 30... @pillars of chaos

7. Anarchy got an email from devs saying that if he said something good they would give him xtals  :p

8. Its a disgrace, the whole system! And as for mith items.........well they can shove them!!!

9. These matchups just stupid. Devs need to sort it out before using us as test dummies

10. Tbh I think the devs should make the restrictions something like 25-50 members so everyone can be near each other, then give more power to the owner/admins so they can see who is opted in and who isn't without having to look through whole clan roster

11. It's member size/ member count

12. Lol 28 v 60 is the system working?

13. Ever watch a little movie called Braveheart?...didn't think so

14. Lol if only these wars worked like the movies ... Sigh

15. Right'o War...

I'm actually a bit scared, as a guild Hansell these guys have big EE tower builds....
    :|

They are certainly outnumbered though, and usually numbers count for a lot...

16. Lol whatever u could fail bomb us and still pin us all ... Not to mention I'm the biggest build in clan and I'm not Hlbc ... U have like 5-10 that are and atleast three with huge bfa

17. The tops 40 from ghc would t be a fair match lol

18. Well said op. My clan has been lucky so far (im an alt, main on pc) in match ups but we had a few miss matched wars and wasnt fair to other side the war system is flawed and needs to be fixed before the devs do anyrhing else. Id rarher have an even matched war then a lopsided one anyday

19. Station, I'm not saying its fair, but you were the next clan that matche us in strength... Logically I don't see why people blame devs when this happens, it's just because of the amount of people signed up.

Yes it's annoying, yes it sucks, (I've had it happen to me plenty of times) but it's no ones fault, just the amount of clans who signed up.

20. When I Estoc war, I rather face a clan 10 ranks higher than us, but same number of members.

Rather than the clan above/below in rank with 20 member difference.