Official Apology to Ride or Die

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IIIWIIAIIIRIIDIIRIAIIGIIOIIIN, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Ride or Die, ive done alot wrong recently and i would like to talk about it.

I interferred in guiltys 1v1 when i was told not to, then i started trash talking to your clan and you pinned me well. I said alot of things i regret, and alot of things i could never do, your a tough clan i wont try taking on again. Sorry to anyone i offended with my trash talking. Especially im sorry to guilty. I called him weak, pathetic, and bad at pvp. Which wasnt nice and was a bad decision. Im sorry guilty. I realise youve got a great family to back you up. And your not to bad at pvp :) I would like to request a cf and that no more hits or trash talk takes place. I hope you understand what i did was a mistake.

(I dont care about trolls on my threads)

2. Grow a pair

3. Hay dragon

4. Support

5. Ward

Good man :3

U was b2bwar right?

6. yeah along time ago

7. Can we all contemplate that this person wrote "a lot" wrong a few too many times? Grammar people.... Learn it. :roll:

8. Hi bacon :)

9. Ok ill work on it a lot in future

10. There we go! :D Sad to inform you forgot a capitalization and an apostrophe within the same line...

11. Cf accepted

༺RჄδპR༻

12. You do know there is an edit button now, correct?

13. Cease fire granted  no more hits from RoD  Thank you

14.  you inactive little **** you deserved all of it, they shouldn't cf

15. Support

16. Thanks, mod please ./lock :)

17. Support

18. Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.