Ocean surrenders to Last Right

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Captain, Sep 28, 2012.

1. The other word for worthless cat is filtered.

2. Damn was Charlie on the Ocean we drained?! Must be some reason he's so bitter.

3. Of course, the literary device of metaphor is obviously so far beyond you that you seemed to miss the actual point of what I said.

4. Great Job Ocean! Also a nice shout out to belle for making this cf happen! Her leadership was crucial and she did a great job! Much thanks!

5. Great job ocean my ass, you should of cf ages ago soo much talk so little action 

6. ..............

7. Ocean still did a fantastic job! Standing tall and firm aginst a string war clan and holding on! We are all winners in this one!

8. ^^ :lol: that made me crack up penny

9. I hope he doesent take his time with everything like this in RL.

Nice war capt, I was the one filling you news from the begining. 

A.D.H.D

10. @HMS-Charles.

Hush up you cracked up side walker. Seriously, when anyone wants your worthless, waste of skin half arsed opinion they'll probably prepare theirselves for it.

Why don't you go and play that game your mom showed you whilst growing up?

She unscrews the lid for you whilst you drink the bleach.

/idiots.

11. Members of LR, please show respect when posting on this thread, the wars over now, no need to trash talk. Ty.

12. Fox do you have mom issues mad she abused you ? Come here give charles some love!! I won't treat you like she did i'll take care of you !

13. Rofl roxey 

You make my day brighter each time you post in forums.