Ocean surrenders to Last Right

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Captain, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I agree! We need more smack talk!!!

2. Lol pinky I'll give you a smack if you like

3. Hey if u wanna snack talk go to the kitchen 

4. This thread has been In AT for a while now? Smack talk is entertaining by can we let it die down?!?!

5. ^Says the guy that just bumped the thread

6. My bad but it's been here for a while nvm I won't post here after this just sayin

7. I'm war priest alt Lol

8. It's been active like a day and a half. Not to be egomaniacal again, but most threads concerning me stay in active topics a long time. I'm kind of a big deal 

9. I think that was extremely modest belle

10. @bellemorte: so did you really invent Taco Bell?

11. Belle you were dropped when you were a baby weren't you? Every time someone says something about me you become even more a a rude *****. Honestly, get a life. Or maybe (for once in a life time type of thing) a
    boyfriend. And stop annoying me damn ...

12. Wow charley, you seem to have a big ol chubby for our dear belle

If you ask your mom nicely (and take out the garbage) I'm sure she'll work that out for you No need to make a fool of yourself on an online game out of frustration.

Hey and maybe if you play your cards right, she may also order pizza later! You can use your fancy sauce!

13. Both great clans

14. Bumpedybump

15. No no. Everyone ignore Charlie and pretend he isn't there. He's already getting his ass handed to him by Merc inc. he doesn't need any more attention.

Seriously, he's like that ugly mangy stray cat you felt sorry for and fed once. The one that keeps coming back even though you stopped feeding it and gets all crazy-eyed when you shoo it away. That's Charles.

So just ignore him and eventually some other poor fool will feed him and he'll find a new obsession.

16. Ooz you are just plane lame honest **** ...

17. Skill if yr readin this, looks like Charles is mouthing off to LR now lol

18. Belle the best you got is calling someone a Cat wow what a badass ?