Ocean surrenders to Last Right

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Captain, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I'm actually in a good mood. It would take more than what you got to ruin my mood or break my spirit

2. Mommy taught you that

3. ? You know the women that walk down the street in the skirt talking to boys that one :) ?

4. No I don't, why don't you tell me the story of your mom walking the streets

5. I was talking about yourse the one with the wrist always hurting also having a hard time sitting down .

6. Sure you were. It's ok we all still accept you as a person even though you are what's created after a condom breaks in the alley behind a 7-11.

7. I was here on purpose you on the hand, a high school drop out whose now on drugs  sorry. You ahouldn't have the class clown in your ese class :/

8. You two should get a room

9. I usually leave the crackheads to themselves

10. Congrats to both sides, respect to Ocean for being so tenacious, especial praise to Jajab  To all my fellow clannies , good job well done. 

11. Congrats to LR! Never mess with one of the best war clans in KaW! Mad Respect to you guys!

Respect to Ocean was well for being brave enough to hold their ground against LR.

12. ᏝེཡིᏕ྄ᎢིᎡེནᏩོᎻེᎢᏕི

13. Good job Ocean. Last Rights!!!! You guys are beyond awesome!!!!!!! All members and admin!!

14. @HMS-Charles lol I agree with you 

15. U could of told u kaw907 was going to mess up your clan. She did mines and ran like a scary cat and was scared for a 1 on 1 osw.. Smh u guys did the right thing ocean..

16. congrats ocean on a well put forum post every clan gets a crazy member lol ;)

17. Lol. While I find the smack talk entertaining, Charles really isn't worth anyone's time. He thrives off of negative attention, when he isn't receiving it- he creates it. So, it is best to just ignore him.