Ocean surrenders to Last Right

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Captain, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Ocean is weak surrendering! i knew that clan couldn't hold its own ground....

2. Charles it held its ground for several weaks are you asking for trouble?

3. Cause if ocean sees you trying to bash their clan on here they won't be happy

4. I ain't scared of you you weak pathetic ***** come at me !

5. I'll take on you and merc inc at the same damn time !

6. Respect to the Ocean members who stuck it out from the start to the end and who I regularly saw in my news (particularly Sir Carl and Hans)

To the runners and the liars (Varunkey in particular) Ocean shouldn't take you back as they deserved better from you.

 BH Deep 

7. Have Fun ALL Its Just a Game Ocean

Well done true Ocean members for their first ever OSW >>>> against NO-1 war clan for 5weeks !!!!!!

TY LR for taking the time and making it interesting and we learnt few tricks of osw which as a fairly
    new eppic battle clan came handy. RESPECT for ALL

@ forum trash talkers >> every body is entitled to their opinion and sayings, only matters is if opinion actually counts or just trying to get attention which not received in real life!!!! :roll:

BEST WISHES TO ALL PLAYERS IN KAW :D LETS HAVE FUN AND CREATE FUN :D Ocean

8. Charles, I have no problem making you my little play thing

9. Figures, he is dtw. I got nothing but time though so I can wait

10. No sk your hand is for that not me

11. Naked as usual

12. Mercenary inc weak bitches all i say but ill fight anyone no matter how many trillions lose

13. Another guy trying to get fame by attempting to act tough on the internet

14. Sk brag all you want but don't judge me if you don't know me! 

15. Im not judging, I'm stating the obvious. It's the only reason you came on this thread talking crap. You had nothing to do with any thing in the war. If you think you're so bad ass, step up and mouth off to LR.

16. Sk, you mad you lost you little fag 