Ocean surrenders to Last Right

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Captain, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Good job everyone in the Ocean clan and congrats Last Rights

2. Good war.Respect to Ocean

3. Congrats Last Right!! :cool:

4. Nic im a fairy princess!

5. I, LWP am a fairy princess  i learned everything i know from nic 

6. Ik for sure that pinky has at least 10k out. 

7. It was a good war and huge respect to Ocean for lasting as long as they did , good fight  and good job to LastRights thanks for the good fight ocean

8. Congrats Last Rights 

9. Next time belle visits the beach...
    the ocean better not try to kill her again! 

10. @X52

Remember when you **** talked a member of KotFE and they kicked your teeth in. Well it was stupid comments like that that caused your ass whoopin.

11. @OP Very well written respectful surrender. It is so tough to swallow your pride sometimes but you knew what was best for your clan and did what you had to. I believe it was a wise decision, and I really like how you've handled yourself and the situation. Should anyone have a problem with how you've dealt with this, wall me a name and I will personally take care of it.

Respectfully,
    OmegaLSA

12. Bout damn time what took them so long to realize they were (for lack of a better word) fighting a losing battle.

13. Respect to Captain and Clan ocean. All good leaders know when to make personal sacrifice for the betterment of there clan. You held your ground and fought well against a tenacious opponent. Good Luck in the future.

14. Another one bites the dust

15. Congrats to ocean and to last rights.

16. Props Ocean You guys were in it for the long haul, and I respect that deeply.

17. What you talking bout igcb?

18. Well done ocean. Last rights are a serious war clan right from top to bottom of roster, all KaW vets. Always well organized. Good on you ocean for having a go.

19. I would like to say thank you to everyone that has left kind and encouraging remarks here. Also, I would like to thank Last Rights for their experience