O C U L U S vs SUMMIT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Val, it was 5 people versus 90, no one can hold out that long... I dont see you bashig Ad Mortem 'A great war clan' for surrendering within a week.

2. Actually. I did.

3. Thanks willy.

4. Oh. My bad sorry.

5. It kinda is.

We're a bunch of pussies.

[​IMG]

6. Idk, Willy, you hit back every time I hit you.  Props to you for your intent, even if others don't see itGood luck to you in your future education of the noob masses

7. And please, please, please... Put the shirt back on It makes us normal guys look bad

8. I'm disappointed willy... Where is the one eyed monster?!? Thought it was given with all this talk of oil and nekkidness 

9. This one-eyed monster you seek rarely makes many appearances. MrsTheDeuce has a high premium for viewings.

She's quite the pimpette.

10. SUMMIT No1 guys always remember that!

11. Epic surrender. Love you willy.

12. Couldn't wait for me could you

13. No hard feelings Joeeeeeeeeeee, Good luck on your next one willy :D

14. Well willy isn't having much luck against his new osw!!!!!!! Hahahaha but if that actually is willy in that pic I will admit he's hot!!!

15. Well over 200 vs what 25? The little people are still doing our job though.

16. love it, made me smile thanks willy

17. What do you mean "not much luck"?

I'm fully regenned upon waking up from an 8 hour sleep...refreshed....and stepwise is about to know that. 

18. I meant whichever clan surrendered, and whichever clan started the fight should learn to pick better fights lol