O C U L U S vs K.o.S and R.o.S

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 8, 2012.

1. LMAO! Rather immature :lol:

2. Who's can talk about maturity with a name like yours.

3. Who asked for CF again?

4. @comely Epic comeback 

5. I'm pretty sure we can go at it again.. apart from there will only be a couple of us this time not the whole clan,

6. Mmmm war... Can I play to???

7. Last time you had 4 clans at your service and this happened.

8. Yes, but the lower stat players aren't use to war yet.. and this time there will only be a few of us ho are experienced... :mrgreen:

9. Careful, Muffy.

Farmer's stats are a tad scary for a player of your magnitude. :lol:

10. Hmm...
    So O C U L U S is a little small. No offense Willy, but it is. RoS is small too. So why can't they farm each other? Or can't KoS teach lil RoS to fight...?

11. Willy you make me laugh :lol:
    This is the now the era of Twars (trolling wars) ;)

12. The owner expressed that RoS is not a war clan. They are just teaching players the ropes.

13. Correct me if I'm wrong, KoS & Family are 300 people strong?
    Oculus are less than 20?
    Then KoS asked Oculus for a CF?
    LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Of how to EB apparently

15. Wow...Ok. But why bother with ropes when there are jetpacks...? Oh I got that post a little wrong. RoS is a little bigger then O C U L U S. Just a tiny bit. Lmfao.

16. Ok I have to say this ... I changed my mind about Baal dude is a hitter and I can respect that... We exchanged and think I got a man crush. Only guy in here will to bac his mouth up with his troops

17. Lol somebody needs more spy def to play with hansels like that

18. Appreciated Hiney no hard feelings, I respect that you stood up for your clan.

19. Lol oli ^

the ones that asked for cf talking smack on the winner's thread :ugeek: interesting